Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

will01

double sided flyers
« on: February 28, 2009, 03:27:44 pm »
Guys:

I deliver my own 200 flyers per day 5 days a week. I  have been doing this for years now and it has brought me in a lot of work.

An outdoor cleaning company (pressure washing etc...) of good stead has recently contacted and asked me if they could go on the other side of my a5 flyer. They will pay for half of the flyers to be printed and will also pay me £10.00 per 200.

This is £200.00 per month for me for doing nothing more than Im doing atm. However Im concerned that having their "info on the back of my info" may take away from both companies' advertising message.

I hear a lot of stories that flyers dont work as well if they're put through the letterbox with other flyers.
Although this would be the same flyer so to speak it would be carrying two different messages.

has anyone had any experience of having double sided flyers distributed with 2 different companies on either side and if so did it have a negative impact on  how many jobs you received.

Many thanks...

Will

dave123

Re: double sided flyers
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 04:11:39 pm »
Will
I know a guy that has cc and wooden floors ,doesn't seem to effect him .

Mike Halliday

Re: double sided flyers
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 04:14:46 pm »
I have pressure washing on the back of my flyer, never made any difference to the response.

but why let someone else have the back, buy some pressure washing gear and do it yourself, its better money than carpet cleaning.

you are actually making more than £200 a month, its £200 plus half of what youe printing would have cost.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk