This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

twt

has anyone had their own tank cage made?......
« on: February 15, 2009, 05:25:15 pm »
....... and if so how much did it cost, what size tank was it for, did you have to design it or did the fabricator design it for you. Im looking to get stainless steel cage made for a 500l tank and would like to have the benifit of other peoples experience before i approach a local fabricator. I have already aproached some wfp supliers and their price was £800 inc vat for a 500l tank and cage fitted (no pumps etc are required) what do others think of this price? one thing i thought was odd was that the two suppliers prices were within £1 of each other. Would i get better value for money buying a tank and getting a cage made or just going with a wfp supplier.

cas100

any good
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 05:33:47 pm »
what do you think of this, make me a offer or for more info call me on 07932 433 730.

twt

Re: has anyone had their own tank cage made?......
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 05:37:00 pm »
Is that a 500 litre tank? and why dont you need it any more.

dave0123

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 05:50:36 pm »
cas would u be intrested in selling just the cage?
Dave.

cas100

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 06:14:18 pm »
hi lads, iam sell as ive got a new set up. i can not just sell the cage and its a 400 ltr tank.

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 06:14:57 pm »
....... and if so how much did it cost, what size tank was it for, did you have to design it or did the fabricator design it for you. Im looking to get stainless steel cage made for a 500l tank and would like to have the benifit of other peoples experience before i approach a local fabricator. I have already aproached some wfp supliers and their price was £800 inc vat for a 500l tank and cage fitted (no pumps etc are required) what do others think of this price? one thing i thought was odd was that the two suppliers prices were within £1 of each other. Would i get better value for money buying a tank and getting a cage made or just going with a wfp supplier.
I got one made last year for a 650 layflat tank, I think it cost me about £300, I had it powder coated orange after which only cost about £20, took it to a coach builder to fit, that was about £100.
it as it took a few days, designing it, then going to and from fabricator, powder coating then fitting, if you dont mind the time it takes do it, if you have the funds get someone else to do it, I only did it this way because I wanted to know the ins and outs of making and fitting a system, I know know and will not do it again. last thing is make sure you put the outlet pipes on tank before fitting  ::)

twt

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 10:48:40 pm »
thanks window washers anyone else done this.