This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chrisyg

where can i get this TDS meter??
« on: January 28, 2009, 08:14:25 pm »
http://www.tdsmeter.co.uk/products/com100.html

any one know which store might sell this gizmo?

RSWindows

Re: where can i get this TDS meter??
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 08:21:22 pm »
cant you ring the tel no on the top right of that page?

Im pretty sure they wont be advertising a product without giving the option to buy through them, i may be wrong

chrisyg

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 08:27:29 pm »
they dont sell it their the manufacturers/suppliers.

i tired looking at the distributor list but it's not on the website of those on that list :(

i saw it a while ago when looking for TDS meters, now i cant find where i found it :'(

clean

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 08:29:59 pm »
They are on ebay for £45  :o

chrisyg

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 08:36:10 pm »
ouch expensive!

thanks for the links  ;)

chrisyg

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 08:37:39 pm »
http://www.kilmuxkoi.co.uk/epages/61619050.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61619050/Products/%22TDS%20Meter%22

1     COM-100: ...     £39.00
Standard Delivery 2-5 days    £15.50
Total amount    £54.50

£16 for delivery! having a laugh..

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 08:38:39 pm »

i tired looking at the distributor list but it's not on the website of those on that list :(

i saw it a while ago when looking for TDS meters, now i cant find where i found it :'(

We had them on offer recently for £14.50 (now sold out)  :(

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 08:54:42 pm »
http://www.tdsmeter.co.uk/products/com100.html

any one know which store might sell this gizmo?
I am wondering why you would what this tds meter ??

chrisyg

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 08:56:23 pm »

Probably where i saw them then!!

well my inline TDS is cr*p.. cant get it calibrated with 342 solution at all, its either 20ish + or - if im lucky

I need a proper calibrated TDS meter.. i guess i'll have to fork out £50 for a hand held with accurate digital calibration..

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 08:58:49 pm »

well my inline TDS is cr*p.. cant get it calibrated with 342 solution at all, its either 20ish + or - if im lucky

I need a proper calibrated TDS meter.. i guess i'll have to fork out £50 for a hand held with accurate digital calibration..
not at all, they are about £15 look on alex g's site, wintecs, windowcleaningwarehouse etc etc etc, I have inlines and never will I trust them I use them as a guide only, hand helds all the way. pure freedom also sell hand helds.

Ian

DASERVICES

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 09:23:19 pm »
Plenty in stock ;)

And genuine HM Digital TDS-3 Meter, too many fake ones around!!!

chrisyg

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 09:24:01 pm »

not at all, they are about £15 look on alex g's site, wintecs, windowcleaningwarehouse etc etc etc, I have inlines and never will I trust them I use them as a guide only, hand helds all the way. pure freedom also sell hand helds.

Ian

Thy are all calibrated using screwdrivers if its this hard doing it with an in-line it probably going to be the same amount of wasted time trying to calibrate it..

the model i was after is push button calibration (no screwdriver), so thats why i was after that specific model.

chrisyg

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2009, 10:12:24 pm »
horah after another hour of tinkering i got it to 352&354 for the in/out probes, so that will do me :P

checked my tap water both probes record it a 55TDS, now need to check the in-line (b4 and after DI) TDS.

I still want that other model but im not paying £50 for it..