This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Grafters Cleaning Services

anyone heard of Vissap
« on: March 17, 2005, 08:10:07 pm »
i had a letter today from Vissap Nationwide Window Cleaners, in a nutshell they are offering me work cleaning supermarkets in my area, before i trake this letter any further i was wondering if anyone else had from them and what you can tell me about them
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Re: anyone heard of Vissap
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 08:25:04 pm »
Hhave a look here this may helphttp://www.windowcleaning.co.uk/

premier window cleaners

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2005, 09:17:46 pm »
yup national window cleaning company, based here in york

Duke

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 05:49:26 pm »
that'll be us one day hopefully...off to a good start anyway....

Stephen_Watters

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 01:42:55 pm »
Am I right in thinking that they subcontract the work out then ???

Duke

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 04:18:49 pm »
not sure...maybe...or franchise as we'd like to do in the end...

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2005, 05:45:20 pm »
rung them yesterday, they contract their work out
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

stevekennedy

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 12:40:18 am »
Watch these guys. Steve Pavis agreed a price with me and we started work for them. They never paid up. We lost £500. ALso, the work is rubbish. Very underpriced. You are expected to clean all the signs, trolley bays etc and all the windows inside and out before 8 am for less than £30. Anyone can get contracts if you charge such low prices. He is already subcontracted by a company called compass cleaning who have the contract. He is just a middle man.
Plently of good work out there. He has made his bed. Let him lie in it!

gaza

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2005, 02:32:50 am »
Another window cleaner gave me their details cus he hadnt a wfp system.so I rang them up left some contact details with them ,they said they would ring me back a week ago.

Still no phone call,and Im glad they didnt ring I will compete against them if I see their vans around here,I dont like ignorant companys who havent the ..... to make contact so if vissap is reading this dont bother phoning me up cus  Im coming to a place near you soon. 8)

GAZA FROM NOTTM
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2005, 09:15:54 am »
they first contacted me march 17th, i rang them back and they said they would return my call, we are now in late may and still not heard from them, surfice to say if they were to contact me now i would tell them where to stick there wfp pole.
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

stevekennedy

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 09:41:32 am »
They have the same approach to requests for money.

s.hughes

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2005, 10:48:38 am »
I contacted them vi email and never got a reply. I dont know if they have all the work covered and just keep your name on file for future ref. I think that they could still call or send message saying that after all it only has to be a few words.
I just wanted to know a bit more as I'm not really interested. The trouble with supermarkets is that you cant trust them. If they get a quote in a £1.00 cheaper then they will take it.
There was a w/c I knew who did the local sainsbury. He cleaned the glass on the outside only and found it real hard as it was such bit pains of glass that he had to use a step ladder which was hard because of the trolley storage. Anyway the manager came out and asked him to clean and polish all the brass along the edges, you know the brass so the trolleys dont hit the walls etc. He said ok it will be so much extra and the manager wanted it done for nothing. It was 2 hours work. This w/c had cleaned the glass for years. I am glad to say that he told the manager what to do and didnt go back.
I think it may be ok work to have but i wouldnt do it for a company that are going to make out of me.

Steveyboy

TERRY AB

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2005, 07:36:22 pm »
Ive been working for them for about 8 weeks now, money is
on my account every friday. Dont pay a lot but good income
untill i have built enought of my own customers.
If you want to work for them, you will need to call them once
or twice. Cant complain myself.

stevekennedy

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 02:15:44 pm »
My problems occured once they lost the contract. They never paid the outstanding invoices. Beware