Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

M.Acorn

Re: Dog vomit
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 06:23:09 pm »
Well i did my best ! where the dod was sick was right in the doorway to the conservatory,in bright daylight !
Nasty brown stain,i had explained that it was prob set due to her attacking it,
Stain pro first ,dabbed it in and left it to dwell while i set everything up,filled machine up with cold water,extracted after about 10 mins,slight improvement,stain pro again,and another good dabbing with a stif brush,dwell and extract,was still left with a slight brown mark,depending on which way he pile was,in 1 direction it was invisible,in the other you could still see it,so went at it again this time i used browning perscription neat,left it while i had a coffee ,moaned about the babysitter leaving it there in full view !
Rinsed with b109 in the tank,still not much better,she thought it was ok.
My last try i mixed up some strong pre spray gold ( i have seen this bleach carpet) left that for a bit then rinsed,no noticeable improvement.
Said as a very last resort i could try oxy brite,but said in some cases it could make fibre brittle,she said she was happy,and not to bother,left her a report for the insurance if she decides to claim.
Think she might have me back in the future,was impressed ,arrived early before she was home so did some swotting in the prochem manual  ;D
What goes around comes around