This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

luther1

Re: Income Tax Fiddle
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2009, 05:38:40 pm »
BTW,i'm under inspection for 06/07 which is my second in 10 years. Its not pleasent.Try handing in your last seven years books.They don't have to prove themselves right,you have to prove them wrong.Due a lovely accountants bill too. Basically,don't take the p*** out of them!

East coast window cleaning Services

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 05:42:27 pm »
Agreed luther i dont take the p*ss i pay a large some its just some have the balls to say it on here where others dont. Please dont assume im a tax dodger as im far from it. Infact every year the revenue always end up giving me money back which is nice
P&R Window Cleaning

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 05:44:53 pm »
Helen...you're right. It all started off with a returned receipt and a "thought" Since then i've been playin Devils Advocat. But it was interesting and informative to read all the replies........Must dash................Church service at 6  ;)

luther1

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2009, 05:46:34 pm »
I wasn't implying that anyone is a tax dodger,i'm just trying to let you know that if you get an inspection they WILL pick up any errors.As we are in cash rich job(and they know it) it would be foolish not to declare what is on a bank statement.What you declare in cash is up to you.

mikethechamois

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2009, 05:52:59 pm »
how do you get a rebate if you havent been stopped tax at source. im not being funny i just want one too

do you get classed as a sub contractor on commercial and get stopped tax at source

and asfor the question ..............put it through and dont worry about it

how many wc in ths country declare everything
dont answer that one in case big brother is watching

AuRavelling79

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2009, 05:53:33 pm »
Helen...you're right. It all started off with a returned receipt and a "thought" Since then i've been playin Devils Advocat. But it was interesting and informative to read all the replies........Must dash................Church service at 6  ;)

What! covering yourself in eggs, sugar and brandy?  ;D

It's a game of three halves!

East coast window cleaning Services

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2009, 05:54:41 pm »
how do you get a rebate if you havent been stopped tax at source. im not being funny i just want one too

do you get classed as a sub contractor on commercial and get stopped tax at source

and asfor the question ..............put it through and dont worry about it

how many wc in ths country declare everything
dont answer that one in case big brother is watching

25% of our work is sub out to us
P&R Window Cleaning

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2009, 05:56:20 pm »

What! covering yourself in eggs, sugar and brandy?  ;D

Ya know what? ? ? When i was typing that....i knew somwthing wasn't quite right  ;D I still got a bottle in the cupboard from xmas too........might have to start attacking it soon  ;) Ok i'm adding a belated "e" Cheers Malc

Pole 2 Pole

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2009, 06:04:37 pm »
anyways advocaat has got a double "a" at the end...................so i didn't even spell that right   >:(  ;D

scud

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2009, 07:27:06 pm »
  If they come knocking to do an investigation round here, I think I will just give them my house keys and say call it quits.  :o

Helen

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 05:27:52 pm »
  If they come knocking to do an investigation round here, I think I will just give them my house keys and say call it quits.  :o

Classic  ;D ;D ;D ;D