Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Musicman

Re: how should we go about doing a quote?
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2005, 10:40:34 pm »
In Maclock's defence she has posted on several occassions in the past referring to being based in Newcastle so that comment is a bit harsh Len.
Success is where hard work meets opportunity!

maclock cleaning

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2005, 10:57:41 pm »
hi all

just wanted to come on to say thanks for everyones help and useful advice (some of it)

we got the job by the way and have been told there will be lots more work for to follow in the future.

i thought the site was meant to help new members like ourselves and to encouage one another not put us down when all we wanted was some advice.

again thanks to everyone especially len and paul cause with your silly and catty remarks it just encouraged us even more to get the job.....

by the way whats wrong with newcastle?   i'll tell you what?  nothing at all!   

Newcastle Upon Tyne..........

Len Gribble

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 07:47:36 am »
I apologise unreservedly.

Nothing wrong with, Newcastle apart from some of my friends, who are not cleaners.

However one asks questions, gets replies back and then put fences up! Would have thought the simple way wont let you in, give an estimate if they insist on a quote you need to see job if they wont let you walk away! Simple isn’t it

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

BSF

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 08:33:26 pm »
I was trying to help you Maclock, but please don’t change your post’s after other posters have replied, this makes other readers see post’s as meaningless! Glad you got the job, perhaps now you can enlighten everyone with what the job consists of.

I am not being catty; just don’t modify your posts. It’s not much to ask!!!!

Regards

Paul
Regards

BSF