This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: Gas Water heater with Trigger valve?
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2008, 07:46:09 pm »
how much diss did you got on your new heater, now hears a good one runing rownd dissing any one who got gas boler ther so dangerus ????????????? but hapey ot sell one he bort , a man with vues on how dangerus it has the gall to sell one to put in a van , but thats just dubul standereds , how can you sell it with your take on them , this is just my opinion on it
Have you been on the bear or is speil chequer plain op.

matt

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2008, 08:05:00 pm »
ive found you a site to sell it

ww.iboughtaheaterandnowdontwantitasithinkitsunsafeicannotfindahunterinvirginiatobuyit.biz

dont ever say this place isnt helpfull  ;)

jeff1

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 08:12:49 pm »
I haven't got a water heater but I assume that the heater is operated by the water pressure/flow through the heater.

When the water flow is turned off - the gas flames die down?
When the water flow is turned on - the gas flames flare up?

What would be the effect when using a trigger valve on the pole - for instance, I use the trigger valve so that the water flow is on/off/on/off/on/off every few seconds.

Do you think the heater would still operate normally/effectively under such conditions?

Thanks

Mike
Have a Chat with Natheal Jones, I spent a long time designing a switch for his gas heater that can also be operated through a varispeed controler.
Turn off the water and the controller and the gas heater switch off, Turn on your water and the varistream and the gas heater switch on.

NWH

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2008, 08:40:36 pm »

ww.iboughtaheaterandnowdontwantitasithinkitsunsafeicannotfindahunterinvirginiatobuyit.biz

Not another thing you did yourself lol. ;D ;D :-*

macmac

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2008, 08:46:29 pm »
Where've you been Mike, didn't you know gas was way too dangerous to carry around in your van? 
Oh, & by the way, gas is just like SOOOOOO yesterday!! ::)

;) ;)

Tony
Everything you`ve said there is sarcastic but spot on,many a true word said in jest and i only hope nothing goes tits up when you get a leak.Are these heaters designed to be used all day long or many hours over the course of 1 the simple answer is NO there not there for a quick shower at the end of 1,lots on here are using them now and they seem to think that because of this it`s ok saftey in numbers and all that,the thing what some don`t seem to realise is that people like Macmac couldn`t give a toss if it blows up in your face and that`s a fact.People using these heaters are not insured against anything happening to them or others,there not insured when working on houseing association property or similar basically anywhere near members of the public.Ring your insurance company and tell them what you are actually doing with that heater and how it`s fitted and then think again.

BUT, it wasn't me that told everyone they were great. I, never told anyone to buy a gas heater.

Chameleon

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 11:32:45 am »
 :o Surely when the manufacturers place these "Portable Shower Heaters" they have to pass stringent tests!
Are we really to assume that if I take a shower for more than say 20 mins... the shower/gas bottle/room/house is going to blow up...?

I for one can't see the problem!
(and yes I have read countless threads on here and other forums, basically saying the same thing over and over...) ::)

Chameleon

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 11:39:52 am »
how much diss did you got on your new heater, now hears a good one runing rownd dissing any one who got gas boler ther so dangerus ????????????? but hapey ot sell one he bort , a man with vues on how dangerus it has the gall to sell one to put in a van , but thats just dubul standereds , how can you sell it with your take on them , this is just my opinion on it
Have you been on the bear or is speil chequer plain op.
:o :o :o
I seem to remember  Trotsky saying something like this some time ago...
Almost got hung, drawn & quartered! ;D
Some people cant spell, some are dyslexic and yet others just don't care!
(there are those who can't use a spell checker, because they are in too much of a hurry to answer, when upset!) ::)

ftp

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 11:52:30 am »
Don't take the mick Chameleon think Dyslexic.  ;)

Rule three on forum rules.  :)

Dave Turley

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 12:57:50 pm »
yes nwh don't forget the rules! I for one am yjust starting to read tommy's posts more easily now. good on you mr jackson, it can't be easy for you coming on here

gas is safe imo if you have a sense of smell in case there's a leak, and to answer ON TOPIC (wild I know!) ....

your trigger will be fine with a gas heater as long as you fit a thermostatic mixer valve.

I can't stress enough to everyone what a cracking piece of kit these things are!

tomy jackson

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 02:32:13 pm »
im T total , now the thumostatic mixer if you dont put cold water in it cuts the flow off????

Dave Turley

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 04:06:54 pm »
cold in one side, hot the other, warm out.

i've not had a "low flow" issue since I fitted mine

matt

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 04:23:36 pm »

Not another thing you did yourself lol. ;D ;D :-*

yep all my own work that ;)

i did think of paying some1 75 quid to crack the joke, but then thought better of it  ;)

tomy jackson

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 07:02:52 pm »
i just wonerd if i wood be a problem . as  i v got a bi pass  ronwd my pump and very hapy with it