This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Trailer WFP systems.
« on: March 09, 2005, 10:17:22 pm »
Does anyone use a trailer? Either a dedicated system or several 25L barrels on a trailer to increase water capacity over what they can carry in their car?

I have realised that I am running out of water too soon and need to carry more.

What say you?
It's a game of three halves!

Roy Harding

Re: Trailer WFP systems.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 10:23:07 pm »
Hi Malc I have a small trailer I dont use very good knick, I can take some photos and let you know the size. Make me an offer if your interested. I guess it would take about 16 x 25ltr containers. :)

AuRavelling79

Re: Trailer WFP systems.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 08:23:02 pm »
Thanks Roy - I'll think about that - but here's my plan, tell me what you guys think (bear in mind I am the ultimate faffer and "make do" sort of fella.) I already have an aquatec trolley system.

Small trailer - ten barrels (plus six in the car) = 250 litres on trailer = 250Kg plus leisure battery and pump and 30m hose reel and maybe trolley frame too. Total, say 300kg when full.

Connect pump through four or six-way union so I can pump out of several barrels at once. (100L)

Besides my usual marbles am I missing something?

My aim is to have all the benefits of the trolley plus tha capacity and hose length of a larger system.
It's a game of three halves!