This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: best window cleaning software
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 09:33:28 pm »
for the price of window cleaner pro you could buy your netbook.
It is an idea the netbook, you just have to remember to keep it charged.
Wcp was good in the demo, lots of pretty colours.
George- not very pretty, it just tells you what jobs you have to do, who owes you money, how much you spend on the business, and how many miles you do. it then puts it into weekly, monthly, or yearly breakdowns. oh, thats all you really need. (sugestion for george, what about more pretty colours? >:()

hands up if you feel sick now that Wcp is down to £150 ( you know who you are)
 :o ;) ::)

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 09:49:50 pm »
I'd imagine I could get a car charger to plug in the lighter socket actually.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2008, 09:52:10 pm »
150 squid!!! :o

3 times the price???

George it is then.
Priced themselves out of a sale or two there then. ;D

ianhannaford

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 10:10:01 pm »
George- not very pretty, it just tells you what jobs you have to do, who owes you money, how much you spend on the business, and how many miles you do. it then puts it into weekly, monthly, or yearly breakdowns. oh, thats all you really need. (sugestion for george, what about more pretty colours? >:()

How do you mean 'sick that WCP is down to £150' ?? Everyone who has bought the software so far is more than happy with the software, updates and level of support they have received. We are available as much as possible via phone, MSN, online or via email. Plus we release updates regularly based on user feedback. I think there are more than enough businesses out there, some who will get on with George, WCP, RoundPro, RoundTracker or ServiceCEO, it all depends on your expectations and what program works well for your business.

Thanks

Ian

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 10:21:45 pm »
Hi Ian

I have not made my mind up what package to use yet as they all seem lacking in one way or another. WCP would be fine if i could link to sage otherwise i end up doing two lots of data entry.

Steve

What data would need to go to and from Sage, if you can provide me with some details I can take at implementing this.

Thanks

Ian

Ian

A link from Wcp to sage would be of great interest to me also, not even sure how you would go about this but still I for 1 would be very interested

talk more on msn if you like later in the week

Steve Lowe

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 10:37:46 pm »
Chris

I spoke to Ian tonight and he is going to see what can be done 8)

Steve
Steven J Lowe MBICSc

Lowes Cleaning Services Limited
www.lowescleaning.com

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 10:43:43 pm »
Chris

I spoke to Ian tonight and he is going to see what can be done 8)

Steve

Excelent , what version of sage are you running ? i'm using v12 (instant accounts)

Steve Lowe

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 07:23:22 am »
Hi Chris

V14 Instant accounts  ;)

Steve
Steven J Lowe MBICSc

Lowes Cleaning Services Limited
www.lowescleaning.com

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 09:07:58 am »
WCP integrating with sage would be a HUGE advantage,... I don't use sage yet, but was planning to get it as the wife has experience using it and is taking over the accounts,...

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 07:40:51 pm »

How do you mean 'sick that WCP is down to £150' ?? Everyone who has bought the software so far is more than happy with the software, updates and level of support they have received. We are available as much as possible via phone, MSN, online or via email. Plus we release updates regularly based on user feedback. I think there are more than enough businesses out there, some who will get on with George, WCP, RoundPro, RoundTracker or ServiceCEO, it all depends on your expectations and what program works well for your business.

Thanks

Ian

I only mean that it was at £199 for a "reletively" short period and it has come down in price.
I know how I feel when I buy something in a shop and 3 weeks later it's in the sale at 3/4 what I paid. ( the old D'oh if only I waited)

I will say though, that you have clearly put alot of time into WCP, and when I tried the demo the response time for few faults that occured was very quick.

ianhannaford

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 08:06:33 pm »

Thanks

Ian

I only mean that it was at £199 for a "reletively" short period and it has come down in price.
I know how I feel when I buy something in a shop and 3 weeks later it's in the sale at 3/4 what I paid. ( the old D'oh if only I waited)

I will say though, that you have clearly put alot of time into WCP, and when I tried the demo the response time for few faults that occured was very quick.

Thanks Niall,

Everyone who purchased WCP at £199 was refunded the difference as we had not finally decided on the RRP.

Ian

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 08:18:34 pm »
Thanks Niall,

Everyone who purchased WCP at £199 was refunded the difference as we had not finally decided on the RRP.

Ian

that's more than alot of businesses would do
Niall

borg

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 11:40:17 pm »

LWC Ltd

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 04:55:56 pm »
you can get Round Tracker v4 for £25 .http://www.windowcleaningresources.co.uk/html/roundtrackerv4.html

If you have a little laptop with you and put Round Tracker v4 on there you'd be laughing.
Squeaky, you should think about getting an inverter to charge it. Get a cheap little printer and you can be printing off your invoices there and then.

I tried other programs but Round Tracker is so much quicker to use for scheduling and updating stuff.
Now that you can do the invoicing straight off its fantastic.

I used to use v3 and it was good once you got used to it. This new one is the bizz IMHO

wightsurf

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 06:11:44 pm »
WCP the support for this program is spot on . If you need a add on Ian will try his best to do it. Best buy for me, made my accounts much more easier as i was using paper before. The Pda is good as well saves lots of time. As for the back ups you can do this your self for free so i don't see a problem there.  ;)

glen parva

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2008, 07:53:37 pm »
thanks to everyone for a responce
is round tracker  any good as it so cheap ??

john
glen parva cleaning services leicester  ;D

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 09:49:39 pm »
I'm a george boy- but if there was a sage utility i might switch.

it would only need the debts for bank reconcillation wouldn't it?

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:20 pm »
I'm a george boy- but if there was a sage utility i might switch.
But are you also boy george? ;D