This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

printer8

amused
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:13:56 pm »
hi again , well logged in to find out all my replys have vanished ! and no reason why . yes i know i advertising my product ranges but surley when a thread e.g about merlin r/o machines and you guys are being quoted prices of 1500 to 1800 for the unit , and i put on in fact the unit actually costs 480.00 this has got to be of benefit to you guys ? . perhaps you all are happy paying in flated prices ?

Re: amused
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 02:25:58 pm »
hi again , well logged in to find out all my replys have vanished ! and no reason why . yes i know i advertising my product ranges but surley when a thread e.g about merlin r/o machines and you guys are being quoted prices of 1500 to 1800 for the unit , and i put on in fact the unit actually costs 480.00 this has got to be of benefit to you guys ? . perhaps you all are happy paying in flated prices ?

No its Admin - they are deleting posts and members who advertise without paying for it. Because this forums is hosted by Express Cleaning Supplies anything is in direct competition with them..

Of course US members want to know where the best supplies are at the best prices.

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=66046.0

printer8

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 03:00:34 pm »
hi thanks for the low down ! . yes you have a lot of threads here that i could respond to . as i deal with 2 major filtration companies here in the uk . so i feel that i could offer a lot of useful information . with this i can see me using links back to my shop to point members in the right direction .

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 05:12:35 pm »
hi thanks for the low down ! . yes you have a lot of threads here that i could respond to . as i deal with 2 major filtration companies here in the uk . so i feel that i could offer a lot of useful information . with this i can see me using links back to my shop to point members in the right direction .

Well, this "situation" may be the downfall of CUI forums. If "other" suppliers cant advise of their product ranges on these forums members will go elsewhere.

It looks as though basic recommendation from members to members will probably follow the same "advertising" route, as you could just recommend products you sell.. we could all to that..  :-\

printer8

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 05:33:58 pm »
i belong to another forum for bio diesel , on their i can get away with advertising as it does not affect the owners interest . but it is amusing when other suppliers start advertising their wares and the prices they charge ! one guy put a link to e-bay and this sediment filter for 2.50 i pointed out he could get a similar filter from me for 1.73 . yes do know it is freedom of choice but do hate over inflated prices .

printer8

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 10:37:50 pm »
well something to think about ! just had a reply from my web site buider and to have a forum included will cost £300.00 . yes might go ahead with this as do believe in free and fair trade . but won't be able to do all my self as after having a heart attack and stroke this year i do not need the hassle . but to help people in prove what they have and hopefully save them money i am pre pared to go ahead with it . so if you want to help give me a shout