This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

WFP - getting good results
« on: March 04, 2005, 07:54:14 pm »
I want to get top quality results from my pole and would be grateful for help:-

1. As I store my water in a 200 litre butt the day before filling my eight 25 litre containers, would there be a benefit in having a DI unit between the pump and the brush head or on the water butt tap - is that normal and does it make sense? The reading going in to the butt is 001 at the present time.

2. Does the type of brush/spray set up make a difference - I'm using the Salmon 15" x 3" brush supplied by Peter Fogwill with the trolley system - it has two jets which spray in a fan shape.

3. Cleaning the top edge of the frame - should I go right to the edge where the frame meets the brickwork (you know - where the spiders live!) - what if there are vents?
It's a game of three halves!

Roy Harding

Re: WFP - getting good results
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 07:55:53 pm »
Thats how mine is set up pump D/I brush. :)

Duke

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2005, 07:58:58 pm »
yes you should...the first time...just avoid the vents....I see no benefit in the type of jet, its just getting water to the window/brush....then a rinse.

replacement

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2005, 08:01:50 pm »
(1) I take my water to 015 ppm before i change my resin.

(2) I prefer Jets myself, Brush heads might be an idea to look at Ominpole and Ionics brushes as they dont hold any dirt cant rember the name of them, not sure if anyone sells them.

(3) What every happens dont go near Vents your get runs for every and every, also dont touch the brick work same thing will happen.

Justin

AuRavelling79

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 10:17:52 pm »
Thanks chaps, I'll get there in the end!

pjulk

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 10:24:33 pm »
Justin Ruggles said:
What every happens dont go near Vents your get runs for every and every, also dont touch the brick work same thing will happen.

Justin how do you do the top frame if you don't go near vents.
Do you just do either side of the vent and leave the vents alone completely.

Paul

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2005, 10:12:34 pm »
That is a very good question, Paul.

Also if you do the top of the frame thoroughly first time and then you don't need to subsequently, what happens to the build up of muck that will occur after several months of not doing the top of the frame?