Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

Re: woops!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2008, 05:34:13 pm »
Colin my girlfriend
I've never heard of a girlfriend called Colin.

Shaun

from edge2edge

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2008, 06:29:04 pm »
I mean it was me julie

Jim_77

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2008, 06:33:59 pm »
Just had another one today!

Locked the door of a village hall, posted the keys back through and then realised my jacket was hanging inside with my van keys in the pocket!

Luckily there was a key holder just round the corner, only stood there like a lemon for 5 minutes :D

clinton

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008, 10:04:06 pm »
And your fat wallet inthe pocket  :D

ollie

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008, 11:07:46 pm »

Nevil

It's your business, but if it was me I'd of owned up even if it might be painful.

Thanks for that Mike.

I thought we were doing a humerous exchange of storries thread. Your post belongs on a thread titled who's going to go to heaven. I don't know what forum it's on though.  ;)

lol!!
ollie

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2008, 10:36:07 am »
Am I the only one then that thinks owning up to DAMAGING somebodies property is the right think to do? ???

Jim_77

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2008, 12:29:46 am »
And your fat wallet inthe pocket  :D

Clinton, I have to tow a trailer behind the van to carry my wallet :P

Joe H

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2008, 08:22:18 am »
Am I the only one then that thinks owning up to DAMAGING somebodies property is the right think to do? ???

No

nevil

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2008, 04:04:40 pm »

No

Your'e right, the whole job was a catasrophe. Incuding the way I handled it. It was so bad it could find it's way into a topic all about f@@k ups. You know the type of thread that people post about their very worst  CC deeds. Unfortunatley they get read by a small minority of folks who contribute nothing. Instead waiting for other people to admit to their misdemeanor's, then pass moral judgement on them. Why don't put something up for other to shoot down? Easier to just snipe at others I guess.

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2008, 04:17:16 pm »
Calm down Nevil, we all cock up and as I say, I would have owned up to it, just as much for business reasons as moral ones. It's your business do want the hell you want. ::)