This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Spruce

Re: W/C software
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 06:47:17 pm »
George saves us a lot of time each day messing on with paperwork - there are 2 of us.
Use that time to do another clean instead and George will pay for itself in no time.
Spruce
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 06:48:45 pm »

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 07:25:33 pm »
George all the way for most  window cleaners.

George £50 and £12 per year for monthly backups
WCP £199 oops £159(very suspicious) and £5 per month for backups.

No brainer to me :D
I back mine up myself for £0.00 a year with wcp ;)

wightsurf

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 07:36:30 pm »
Lets face it , as windowwashers said back it up yourself it's not hard! Why do people  pay to back up data???

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 07:38:20 pm »
George all the way for most  window cleaners.

George £50 and £12 per year for monthly backups
WCP £199 oops £159(very suspicious) and £5 per month for backups.

No brainer to me :D

There is nothing suspicious about the price Bod, the distribution rights are not sorted yet.
Ian did say that in a earlier post.  ::)

WCP is a top piece of soft ware that is worth every penny. Thats easy to use. I tryed George but cant really comment as i tryed it & could not get on with it so removed it.

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 07:56:33 pm »
As you're on paul a few queries...

I'm a big george fan, and it's important to my business. Cost isn't an issue, I would rather pay more and get the upgrades. I worry that you will clear off one day and stop supporting it because it no longer provides an income stream.Some of your comments like, i need to take a week off work to do it, worry me. I would rather you were more expensive but on the case.

This latest upgrade, is it safe? should I try it on another computer first?

Is there any way I can get rid of completed jobs that clutter my administration?

Cheers Clive

LWC

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 08:02:08 pm »
i have been using wcp now for 8 weeks, im getting round all my work quicker, im gathering more and more information from my customers, ie names and numbers and not loosing them like i used to on scrap bits of paper.

i did try george but i just didnt get on with it, i tired wcp and within a week i had bought it, it came out just at the right time for me as my round was getting to big and i was getting everywhere...or no where seems to be the case.

i can not reccomend wcp any more, its the best bit of kit ive bought for window cleaning ever...

collins82002

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 10:22:08 pm »
Hi all,

Thanks for the huge response. I'll have a look at all programs available to me and take it from there.
Cheers everyone.  Had my first W/C the weekend two huge offices 11+ windows each inside and out.  harder than i thought.
Once again as a newbie W/C CHEERS. ;D ;D

Chris

collins82002

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 11:56:38 pm »

mci services

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 12:14:06 am »
i use and its spot on for what i need, its just an excell sheet but its all there for you, he does a free verson too, and has just brought out another version thats even better that i have been using for a month or so, think its priced at £25 cant answer any more questions just now cause i am going to bed but worth looking at, but happy to answer any questions on it tomorrow

craig mcneil

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 11:16:08 am »
Another happy user of WCP here. I've been finding it very intuitive to use with a nice clean interface that is easy to work your way around. Haven't used George so can't compare though.

The only issue I have with WCP is that if you have different streets on your round you can't sort by street name then house number which is currently giving me some grief. All else is good though!