This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

RO-Sheen

Which microfibre & from where??
« on: October 28, 2008, 05:48:03 pm »
Which are the best and where is best to buy from?
Formerly known as GARGAAX

dmlservices

Re: Which microfibre & from where??
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:10:00 pm »
don't know about the rest , but i got mine-100mtrs micro-bore from gardiners, over 1 year use and still going strong.

daz

Frank pole

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 06:12:02 pm »
100 meters of microfibre - I bet that takes a long time to wring it out!

RO-Sheen

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 06:16:01 pm »
lol! I too can recommend the 100m microbore from Gardiners. Very happy with it but Its the microFIBRE I want to know about  ;D
Formerly known as GARGAAX

dmlservices

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 06:35:42 pm »
oops , misread title, thought it said microbore  ;D

daz

dmlservices

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 06:39:34 pm »
back onto topic ;D, i have bought both unger and window cleaning warehouses own make , i prefer the microfiber from window cleaning warehouse.

daz

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 06:42:28 pm »
back onto topic ;D, i have bought both unger and window cleaning warehouses own make , i prefer the microfiber from window cleaning warehouse.

daz
Just what I was going to say, but without the unger bit. ;D

WCW ones are great.

Skyglide

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 06:57:12 pm »
Disagree. We find the large Unger microfibre cloths are far superior to WCW blue cloths. Better feel, softer and clean glass and mirrors to perfection.

Bought some WCW cloths at the show after asking the guy on the stand what the difference was between the brands. He said "Nothing - it's just that ours are blue." Which we found was not quite the case.

We only use them to wipe sills or as damp cloths, followed by dry Unger cloths.  Will not buy any more. Certainly buy lots of other things from WCW who are to be recommended.

Chris

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 07:00:54 pm »
Bought WCW blue microfibres, but they sent me  Unger Giant microwipes.

I'm not quite sure now, people say they are better then Unger, and some swear by Unger. Difficult.

My Unger cloths lasted for 1,5 year at least.

dmlservices

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 07:17:10 pm »
Disagree. We find the large Unger microfibre cloths are far superior to WCW blue cloths. Better feel, softer and clean glass and mirrors to perfection.

Bought some WCW cloths at the show after asking the guy on the stand what the difference was between the brands. He said "Nothing - it's just that ours are blue." Which we found was not quite the case.

We only use them to wipe sills or as damp cloths, followed by dry Unger cloths.  Will not buy any more. Certainly buy lots of other things from WCW who are to be recommended.

Chris
each to there own , i bought 10 unger micros when they first came out, shortly after boght some wcw ones , i find them better.

daz