Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craigp

Re: m pwer??
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2008, 08:51:08 am »
i was told by another cleaner that its sooo easy to use. and you just spray it on, agitate and thats it, but when i called world of clean they said it needs to be extracted as any detergent, they are sending me a sample

Jim, No, read in full, he def says aggitate and leave ie. no extract! who told him this, are there others doing that? :o

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2008, 10:10:18 am »

Spray on and leave :o thats madness, where will the dirt go?

Into your recovery tank or bonnet!

I would think "Leave" was meant to mean "no need to agitate", which incidentally I don't agree with as a valid technique for the product.
no, he actually said he leaves it, he said he can do a 4 bed house in an hour!!

Jim_77

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2008, 01:13:58 pm »
... and tarmac the drive whilst he's there presumably ::)

Mike, I didn't think you meant "free", I simply saw the amount of 100ml mentioned, which is why I commented on it not being enough.

I also said....

confident enough to take my other ... chems off the van

NOT confident in the product!!  I was confident in its performance after a month or two of varied use, the last hurdle was a greasy restaurant which never looks great even with detergents but I felt I did just as good a job with MP.

Steve - as I've said before I keep funny hours sometimes :)

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2008, 04:46:19 pm »
From my understanding of M Power, Russels statement of spray, agitate and go isn't as bizarre as it may sound.

If the practice is the same as the theory, on light soiling levels, the soil would be broken into nano particles and madam would vac it all away in a few days time. The product would bio-degrade and not leave any resoiling residues. Trevor Woodman used this to good effect under sofas etc.

For more normal levels of soiling, as the carpets would not remain wet for long enough, I would always advocate a pad or rinse/extract to remove the dislodged soil.

Safe and happy cleaning :)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!