This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

seandyer2003

employee
« on: October 16, 2008, 09:01:34 am »
with all the unemployment about and fears of everyone taking up window cleaning :) why not take on an employee, people will be tempted to work harder at things i reckon when times are hard and probably wont take the risk of starting up themselves, 2 million unemplyed by xmas there will be - get canvassing now and employ em :)

EVER CLEAN

Re: employee
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 06:55:22 pm »
lol sean, you've got it soooooooo wrong

a young lad near me said he wanted a bit of work, so i said ok mate ill give you a couple of days cash in hand to see if it works out, general duties, carrying the bucket, putting tickets through the doors, and just basically watching us work with the intention of realising if the job was for him. great he said, then i said ok pal ill bung you £40 a day whilst on light duties. his reply was i wouldnt get out of bed for less than 70 quid a day :o
this isn't the first time, ive had young lads say similar on numerous occasions.
the way i see it, if someone is out of work its because they are too bloody lazy!
apart from the few exceptions the unlucky people who get laid off through no fault of their own
service with a shine !

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 06:58:57 pm »

a young lad near me said he wanted a bit of work, so i said ok mate ill give you a couple of days cash in hand to see if it works out, general duties, carrying the bucket, putting tickets through the doors, and just basically watching us work with the intention of realising if the job was for him. great he said, then i said ok pal ill bung you £40 a day whilst on light duties. his reply was i wouldnt get out of bed for less than 70 quid a day :o
this isn't the first time, ive had young lads say similar on numerous occasions.
the way i see it, if someone is out of work its because they are too bloody lazy!
apart from the few exceptions the unlucky people who get laid off through no fault of their own
Yup get more money on the dole doing nothing pretending to find a job. When they do they are on purpose sh*t at it so get fired and back to the dole..

Personally i say enforced civil service is the best route for them.

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 07:02:11 pm »
and so say all of us!

i dont know about civil service, but a couple of years national service would free up the jails
service with a shine !

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 07:02:37 pm »
and so say all of us!

i dont know about civil service, but a couple of years national service would free up the jails

er..yeah thats what i meant  ;D

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 07:03:32 pm »
lol..............i thought so ;D
service with a shine !

seandyer2003

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 07:19:10 pm »

you live in hapurhey though :) no offence but the tell tale sign he was a waste of space should of been the hoodie he was wearing :) only messing pal, but im sure there are plentt gonna be out of work because of hard times, not everyone wants to sit at home....

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2008, 07:23:34 pm »
yeah mate ... i live in harpurhey
but you need to remember.......... ITS NOT WHERE YOU LIVE... ITS HOW YOU LIVE
service with a shine !

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2008, 07:27:19 pm »
and i live quite comfortably thankyou
3 holidays a year.... off to india early december not coming back until january.... nice car... a couple of vans... well respected in the community
and the lad in question was from your neck of the woods ;D
service with a shine !

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 07:37:29 pm »

Yup get more money on the dole doing nothing pretending to find a job. When they do they are on purpose sh*t at it so get fired and back to the dole..

Personally i say enforced civil service is the best route for them.

civil service - if only the guys running the country had a clue, I say have ever unemployeed doing volenteer and charity work. If they are looking for work and cant find any they can do that, and the references they will recieve will help them get a job. If they are not responable enough to be doing that, then why should we be paying for them. Exclusing people who are unable to work obviously. But I do think, doctors give sick lines out to will in'illy, and is another huge problem for the economy.

I have heard some shocking attitudes from yound guys in my area, who really dont seem to have any ambition, other than lying in there bed.

Gerard

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2008, 07:40:46 pm »
yes i totally agree, and its not a regional problem or down to the area where you live its national, its a massive strain on the economy that needs sorting
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 07:45:08 pm »
no ron you asked if i was from droylesden and i said not far away
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2008, 07:56:14 pm »
no that isnt correct i said gorton bellvue way and you said no the over side of manchester, that is definatly what you said..... ???

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2008, 07:59:40 pm »
ok probably maybe it was
anyway ron why?........ yes i live in harpurhey.. sometimes, and sometimes i live quite close to you
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 08:01:34 pm »
just wondering why you lied??? seems strange if you asked me i wouldnt say no im from  bramhall when im from hyde

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 08:07:00 pm »
no ron i didnt lie, i was just evasive.
we've never met, i dont know you, and with all due respect you could be any old scally fishing for information, i'm sure your'e not, however its not very clever to giv e too many details to people you dont really know, i'm sure you will agree
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2008, 08:20:47 pm »
im not really sure what i could do with knowing your called ever clean from hapurhey?

but i could search on google and find out your address if i really wanted ;)

Im sure you can see im quite a straight guy my website and details are there for all to see.

EVER CLEAN

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 08:24:54 pm »
mine too have a look, phone for a quote if you like
i really dont see your point mate do you want to come round for a cup of tea or something... ireally dont understand where you are coming from or what you are getting at
service with a shine !

ronnie paton

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 08:28:17 pm »
my point so its clear...........YOU HAVE BEEN ON HERE SELLING AND BUYING WORK VERY REGULAL ONE MIN YOU HAVE STARTED A NEW VENTURE THE NEXT YOY HAVENT ONE MIN YOUR FROM HARPURHEY THE NEXT YOUR NOT...........TO ME WHEN PEOPLE LIE ITS FOR A REASON AND I WAS WONDERING WHY.....hope this is now clear