Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kinder clean

White faux suede sofa clean - After pictures
« on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:53 pm »
After clean pictures

Paul

derek west

Re: White faux suede sofa clean - After pictures
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:34:22 pm »
very nice
how did you clean it and with what chemicals?
derek

Jim_77

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 11:36:57 pm »
You missed a bit ;D

Shame you don't have photos from beforehand to compare but you've obviously had a great result if you've posted up the pics.  Another string to the bow and all that ;)

derek west

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:38:23 pm »
jim ya nubbin, there on a seperate thread. tut.
derek

Jim_77

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:45:41 pm »
oops, alzheimer's again  :-[

kinder clean

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 12:33:53 am »
Hi Derek

Used One Step Fineline Micro Splitter with plenty of agitation using microfibre cloths and a soft brush. HWE at about 150 PSI, using a CFR tool, you wouldn't think it but they really are bullet proof, you can clean the hell out of this stuff.

Paul

Roger Slater

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 12:51:32 am »
Hi Derek

Used One Step Fineline Micro Splitter with plenty of agitation using microfibre cloths and a soft brush. HWE at about 150 PSI, using a CFR tool, you wouldn't think it but they really are bullet proof, you can clean the hell out of this stuff.

Paul

If you dont mind me asking, what did you charge to clean that. Good job by the way.

kinder clean

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 11:13:42 pm »
Hi Roger

As it was my first attempt at one of these, I did it for £120 so all those cushions (8 scatter) were not charged for.

Cheers
Paul

Roger Slater

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 11:19:54 pm »
Hi Roger

As it was my first attempt at one of these, I did it for £120 so all those cushions (8 scatter) were not charged for.

Cheers
Paul

Paul thanks for the reply, I got asked to do one but turned it down as wasnt shure how to best tackle it.

I do now thanks to your post.

Regards

garyj

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 11:24:47 pm »
Thought you said you were not going to post here anymore  :P

Wonder how long you will last without being abusive!

Roger Slater

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 11:31:49 pm »
Thought you said you were not going to post here anymore  :P

Wonder how long you will last without being abusive!

As i have already answered your question on the other forums, stop following me around like a little lost sheep and get a life.

If you dont clean carpets as i suspect you dont then stick to what you know (Window Cleaning) and stop causing trouble or this post will be reported Mitch Evans cleanitup Admin who i have spoke to today.

garyj

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 11:40:25 pm »
Actually I am not following you about, you really have a big ego if you think that.

It is always you that gets abusive and then runs off telling tales to the mods and the owners.

They probably think the same of you as I do.

You can shout, rage and swear at me all you like, I wont report you, at least I can stick up for myself without dragging half the world into it.

Well done for speaking to Mitch today, I am really scared now  ::) :P

Grow up.

garyj

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 12:04:30 am »
So you have slagged off the whole site, got in a strop and left this section, went over to windows and cheesed everyone off, tried to start your own forum by  nicking members from here. Use abusive language, get threads deleted you dont like but 90% involved as to way they sunk to such depths.

Report everyone you dont like to the mods, phone up Mitch and waste his time. Think I am a window cleaner and are delusional about me following you about.

Will this all this now be deleted to pamper to your fragile ego tomorrow, no doubt after you are running off hitting report buttons, sending emails and making telephone calls.

How did the forum go you started, get many over there. That is ironic that you tried to recruit from here and yet you are the tattle tale.

Quick hit the report to your mum button  ;D

Roger Slater

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2008, 12:17:12 am »
So you have slagged off the whole site, got in a strop and left this section, went over to windows and cheesed everyone off, tried to start your own forum by  nicking members from here. Use abusive language, get threads deleted you dont like but 90% involved as to way they sunk to such depths.

Report everyone you dont like to the mods, phone up Mitch and waste his time. Think I am a window cleaner and are delusional about me following you about.

Will this all this now be deleted to pamper to your fragile ego tomorrow, no doubt after you are running off hitting report buttons, sending emails and making telephone calls.

How did the forum go you started, get many over there. That is ironic that you tried to recruit from here and yet you are the tattle tale.

Quick hit the report to your mum button  ;D

Wow you really do have a big chip on your shoulder Gary, somebody else on this forum told me that also.

What is your problem man? is one slanderish post not enough that you have to harras people and have a second try a couple of minutes later.

I dont need to report you to the mods my friend youve just done that yourself and reduced your credability somewhat.

And for your mis-information the mods reported this to Mitch Evans and he contacted me. ;)

Now lets leave it at that ehh.. Life is to short and lets get on with our lives and business.

garyj

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 12:27:18 am »
I have not been slanderous, if so sue like you intend to sue half the window cleaners, big deal.

Find it ironic that you called me an a hole, I think you are too, now maybe we can sue each other.

Find the slanderous remarks and sue me, or report to your illustrator, the mods and owners, it is what you do.

For your information know-all I have never cleaned a window in my life. So YOU get your facts straight before blurting off all over the place.

See your forum went well  ;D

Roger Slater

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 12:28:55 am »
I have not been slanderous, if so sue like you intend to sue half the window cleaners, big deal.

Find it ironic that you called me an a hole, I think you are too, now maybe we can sue each other.

Find the slanderous remarks and sue me, or report to your illustrator, the mods and owners, it is what you do.

For your information know-all I have never cleaned a window in my life. So YOU get your facts straight before blurting off all over the place.

See your forum went well  ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well if your not a window cleaner or a carpet cleaner then why do you haunt these forums.

I know!!!! You just like looooooking foooooooor annnnnn arguuuument.

;Dlololol  ;D I cant resist this but you should wear stockings and a skirt. Nite nite sweatheart

Roger Slater

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 12:35:50 am »
Kinder Clean I bet your having a right old chuckle at these posts.

garyj

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 12:38:15 am »
If the forum was true to its conditions and swearing is banned then you should have gone ages ago.
But as we are adults most people on here don't hit the Report button, unlike you who presses it for attention every 5 mins.

Well done for getting another thread deleted, as I said yesterday I was impressed that you were tru to your word and would not post on this section again, yesterday you said you would not post on the window cleaning section again.

You sure you are not Peter Mendelson.  

Just for a laugh here is your website

www.ecowindow.co.uk/html/carpet_cleaning_in_whitley_bay.html

did you know Roger has written all this and anyone else that uses it will be hearing from his solicitors.
Look familiar anyone? Following on from yesterday where did you do your training anyway?

garyj

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2008, 12:39:50 am »
Kinder Clean I bet your having a right old chuckle at these posts.

Bringing someone else into it, might have guessed  ;D

Jim_77

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2008, 01:00:13 am »
Slanderish isn't in my dictionary, can someone tell me what this means please???

Also, on a more serious note... do you have a good solicitor Roger?

The only reason I ask is that you appear to have breached the copyright of Solution UK Ltd.

Your web page about "microsplitters".....

www.ecowindow.co.uk/html/carpet_cleaning_in_whitley_bay.html

.....reads as follows:

Fully Biodegradable
Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to its unique natural-molecular cleaning action.

Non-toxic to humans and pets
Non-toxic to aquatic life
Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
Non-caustic
Non-combustible
Non-corrosive
Non-flammable
Non-fuming,
Non-hazardous
Non-polluting

NO ammonia
NO animal products
NO Bacteria or Enzymes
NO artificial ingredients
NO isopropyl alcohol
NO solvents (apart from water)
NO synthetic chemicals
NO harmful ingredients
NO Soap or detergents

Solution UK's web page describing their product called M-Power.....

www.worldofclean.co.uk/index.php?productID=440

.....reads as follows:

M-Power® Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, is:

* Derived from renewable/sustainable sources
    * Fully Biodegradable
    * Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to its unique natural-molecular cleaning action.
    * Non-toxic to humans and pets
    * Non-toxic to aquatic life
    * Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
    * Non-caustic
    * Non-combustible
    * Non-corrosive
    * Non-flammable
    * Non-fuming,
    * Non-hazardous
    * Non-polluting

M-Power® Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner contains:

* NO ammonia
    * NO animal products
    * NO Bacteria or Enzymes
    * NO artificial ingredients
    * NO isopropyl alcohol
    * NO phosphates
    * NO solvents (apart from water)
    * NO synthetic chemicals
    * NO harmful ingredients
    * NO Soap or detergents

They look a little bit similar don't they?

M-Power isn't even a "microsplitter", it's a colloid, completely different technology ::)