Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: business cards
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 08:03:46 pm »
Never offer a card but have one ready for when you are asked ........................... recycled paper helps in the 'eco' trail as well  ;)

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 08:10:37 pm »
Printed off 10k of A4 leaflets last night whilst watching Bruce Parry's Amazon.  :-[

clinton

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 08:26:12 pm »
I have just my name,trading name ,tell numbers and what services i offer.

Must say am with joe on this one  :)

suffolkclean

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 03:56:15 pm »
I don't agree with Derek Wests comment - Vistaprint Freebies a waste of time - they are if you make them look rubbish! I've previously been a manager in a printers for 8 years and I think Vistaprint are great value for money. I've had postcards printed with full colour picture on the front with information on and gloss coated with printing on the reverse which cost around £3.50 for 100 I hand these out to people asking about our service as they look loads better than a business card and give further information.

If you want to pay hundreds of pounds at printers then go ahead but if you want good value marketing postcards then go to www.vistaprint.co.uk

derek west

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 05:04:15 pm »
suffolkclean,
correct me if i'm wrong but sinse when has £3.50 for 100 been a freebie?
please read the post carefully before disagreeing with someone. i was on about the free business cards that vista offer, i wasn't saying vista were rubish.

derek

suffolkclean

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 06:36:26 pm »
Oh sooooooooo sorry derek, cor bit touchy  - they are actually free but you pay £3.50 for the postage - should of explained it better

hotsteam

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2008, 09:03:36 pm »
They say less is more had a business card the other day, his name on one side phone number on the other side, but I can remember what he does isn't that what its about.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2008, 09:18:38 pm »
These are my latest ones.

I have also just order business cards for recommend a friend and some with discount off next clean

ordered a total of 5000 cards from vista all double sided £102 free p&p

Cheers Goron

*david j jones / Paul Moss

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2008, 09:51:10 pm »
Carpet Knights this will bite you on the bum.

*david j jones / Paul Moss

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2008, 10:20:08 pm »
Goron

h ttp://www.thegeneva.com/vistaprint-scamvprewards-scam-warning/

Google vistaprint scams

Joe H

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 08:16:41 am »
Seems like lots have been caught in this scam - firtunately I have not even thou I have bought off Vistaprint in the past.

Upon hearing of this about a month ago I used a link to submit a request to Vistaprint to stop the emails coming to me (used to get 2 a day) promoting their products.
I was requested to explain the reason why I wanted to stop their emails, simply said I had heared of bad press.
Not received anything since.

CARPET KNIGHTS

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 10:30:30 am »
When you complete your order with vista it opens up a page for you to complete a short survey and receive £10 into your vista account. The survey is only about 3 questions long so i would imagine most people would complete it. The thing is though, if you read the page fully, when you click the yes button you are also signing up to a reward scheme with a 30 day free trial after that you have to pay a monthly fee unless you cancel it.

So basically when you order from them simply order what you want and don't do anything else!

Cheers Goron

diamond

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 08:49:54 pm »
I got my cards from vista print and find them great value for money. They have  good templates as well. 
Would stay away from the free ones though as they do look cheap and nasty.
Although my wife does not like it, put your address on it as people like to know where you are from.

garyj

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 09:00:20 pm »
Goron

h ttp://www.thegeneva.com/vistaprint-scamvprewards-scam-warning/

Google vistaprint scams

That was a surprise, I keep getting emails from them telling me I have won 200 business cards, glad I have not used them, sounds a nightmare.