This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Looking for in-house training in the South East
« on: November 05, 2003, 03:36:02 pm »
Does anyone know if there are any places in London/South East that train in house cleaning?

Mike_Boxall

Re: Training
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2003, 08:52:44 pm »
Hi Natalie
Would also help to know the number of staff that need training.
Regards
Mike

Re: Looking for in-house training in the South Eas
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2003, 03:21:31 pm »
I am interested in domestic training and would be starting off with needing 5 trained.  Is their an indutry recognised training certificate?

petra

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2003, 03:15:28 pm »
There are free NVQ Cleaning courses run by Protocol....

thecaretakers.net

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2003, 07:11:55 am »
I don't know if it's what your looking for but my site offers recognised training via 2 companies, PB Training Services and Studies in Work. We have teamed up with them to offer a range of training for school caretakers. Anything from Manual Handling, Swimming Pool care, Portable Appliance Testing, First Aid (4 day), Portable Scafold Tower Errection, Fire and Evacuation to Risk Assessment Awareness.

The good thing is, they can come out to you and train your staff. They are really freindly and helpful and have gained a good reputation throughout the industry. (If you name my site, you'll also get a discount). No harlm in giving them a ring.

I'll not link directly to them (or my site) as that would be unfair on this site. I hope that offers some help!
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!
Visit my website The Caretaker's Website

petra

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2003, 06:00:53 pm »
have you got a web address

thecaretakers.net

Re: Looking for in-house training in the South Eas New
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2003, 10:22:58 pm »
Yes sure.

My Caretakers Site, PB training Services Ltd and Studies in Work

Both these companies work together with my site and do courses together as well.
The chap you really need to speak to is P.Latham. You can email him at lathampbt@aol.com or call him on tel: 01384 826438 mobile: 07815 596760

He's a really helpful chap and can answer any questions you might have. Neither their websites do justice to the work these guys put in though ;)

I don't want to upset the owners of this site, so if you feel I should not have added links admin, please feel free to remove them. I'll understand
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!
Visit my website The Caretaker's Website