Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek west

Re: how would you clean a filthy wool cream carpet
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 01:30:16 pm »
carpetworx
yeah i borrowed an rdm from hydramaster, well impressed but it emptied my 60 gallon tank quicker than i drink viking lager, (and thats quick) its a catch 22, do i go for the rdm that is great for domestic or the rx20 which is great for commercial, at the mo the rdm would be great but i do want to get into commercial so i'm thinking a sebo duo would do just as good a job as the rdm but obviously it'll take me a bit longer. then when i start getting commercial work i can go for the rx20. i could buy both but ive spent enough and need to start seeing a return before i put a lot more into this business, must admit i'm lovin the work, just wish i had a lot more of it. lost 7pound in 7 days last week,unfortunately i'm going to put it all backon this week, got nothin other than a quote tommorow. gutted but then i  am having problems with the trucky. i'll be doing the opposite tommorow, getting dirty trying to fit a big brass pump thingy, wishme luck.
derek

derek west

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 08:39:49 pm »
clinton
second hand ones are like rockin horse poop. but yeah, if i see one i'll buy it quick,
or an rdm, not fussy if there cheap.
derek

Jim_77

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 08:47:12 pm »
Agreed I can't remember ever hearing of more than one or two RX20s for sale 2nd hand.

I think folks who've used the machines would say that the RX is better suited to larger areas and the RDM for domestic work so you'd need to think about which would be more suitable both for what you do now and where you're aiming to be in the next couple of years.

P.S. Watch the potty-mouth - I got a 3-day ban for less!! ;D

derek west

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2008, 10:22:35 pm »
if anyone see's one for sale secondhand, rdm of rx, give us an email, theres some viking lager in it for ya.
derek@affordablecleaners.co.uk

derek

Paul Davidson

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2008, 10:38:37 pm »
if anyone see's one for sale secondhand, rdm of rx, give us an email, theres some viking lager in it for ya.
derek@affordablecleaners.co.uk

derek

Hi,

There is a Rotovac for sale on ebay which is being sold with and Alltec advantage that only has 18 hours on it!

Auction ends tomorrow i think and is at £450 ish at the moment.  Sounds like it would be worth a look for someone!

cheers

Paul