This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

alpha

Window Cleaner In A Coma
« on: August 09, 2008, 09:56:39 pm »
August 7 th
Window Cleaner falls 20ft in Glasgow. In a coma with severe brian damage.
Please, please be careful.
And keep family and friends in thoughts and prayers

alpha

Re: Window Cleaner In A Coma
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 10:00:23 pm »
Would be grateful if this wasn't discussed. It is just posted as a reminder of the dangers lest we forget.

kris martin

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 10:05:08 pm »
this is the sort of thing that played on my mind day in day out climbing up the ladder and if you trad guys out there say you dont think this you are lying, let me tell you i have been wfp 4 months now it has only been these last 2 weeks i have really thought "oh yes how easy" at first i made a mess of windows, i tripped up over hose, i got air locks, i knocked the trolley over, i thought "why", i was questioning my decision and now im flying around my work and let me tell you after you have cleaned a house 3 or more times wfp it is too easy to get a crystal clean window, trad guys change now because 4 years down the line you will be changed anyway because that is evolution...

sorry for the crap guys but the topic always played on my mind having to feed a family and all..

kris martin

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 10:11:33 pm »
it might push people into wfp which would make life easier for all of us

DASERVICES

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 10:57:41 pm »
Very sad news, I just hope it is not someone I know as I know a lot in the Glasgow area.

Ian_Giles

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 11:10:17 pm »
I'm going to lock this one as there is already another thread along similar lines.

These debates about safety have been done to death.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES