Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kinder clean

Putting together some litterature and wanted to emphasise the power difference of a professional CC machine to the likes of a Vax or Bissel or even rug doctors.

Also thought it would be a good selling point to state some facts to those telephone enquiries that are considering hiring a DIY machine.

Have looked at the vax and bissel websites but they don't mention anything about the important spec, any ideas?

Cheers Paul

garyj

I was going to market this way a few years ago and did not get an answer then and I still do not know.

I think this question is even more elevant now because people have access to cheap cleaning machines and clever marketing through the shopping channels, Sunday papers and internet.

Mike Halliday

the lowest machine I've seen had a 45psi pump and a single 2stage vac motor. but can say anything you like if worded correctly.

in a comparison with diy machines you need to stress the biggest advantage of using a more powerful professional machine is you don't have to rely on excessive chemical to clean the carpet,   use a Puzzi 100 etc and you'll leave too much chemical in the carpet
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

markpowell

The numatic cdt range which are far more powerful than Bissel or Vax have a 29 psi pump and 2000 watt vac, the same as an average dyson, they are pants!!!!!!!!!!

from edge2edge

Paul you can try a different approach.Buy a small machine to hire out to customers then when they ring up to hire it ask them what size place they will be using it to clean and how dirty is it.Tell them how long it would take them and offer to do it for a stated price in x amount of time to a top standard.I hire out a machine now and then and quite often pick up jobs that fill in gaps in my good earner schedule with tick over money.Its win win in my book.Regards Alan (swindon)