This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

New Trolley on the market
« on: July 25, 2008, 11:06:11 pm »
I noticed on Exel Systems web-site (Andrew MaCann's) that he has relesed his new trolley system, take a look at the specs, its a complete system with RO and pole etc.
If I was in the market for a trolley that would be on my list, If you read this Andrew Nice Trolley ;)

www.exelsystems.co.uk/trolleysys.aspx (hope the link works)

cvdewsbury

Re: New Trolley on the market
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 11:17:06 pm »
35 ltr not bad...anyone had a price for just trolley and half a dozen containers

Darren O

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 11:27:01 pm »
I think omnipole were selling the exact same trolly a few weeks ago on ebay the buy it now price was £399 or there abouts.The seller was omnibarginbasement take it its the same company looks a good trolley.

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 11:34:49 pm »
I can see that being just a trolley, with this one you get all the following.

*Compact yet extremely rugged
*Amazing 35 litre capacity
*Very easy to move around
*Will work any length of pole on the market
*Fully electronic flow controller
*Auto on/off
*No exposed working parts
*Heavy duty battery
*Battery condition indicator on board
*Simple plug-in battery charger
*Heavy duty steel roller bearing wheels
*Double strainer to protect the pump
*Very professional appearance.
*Ready to work “Out of the box” No assembly required
*Space to advertise your own company if desired

Also included:

20ft reach 4 section high quality telescopic pole which collapses down to just over 4ft so it can fit in any vehicle and can do downstairs windows easily because of it’s short collapsed length.

Full water filtration system comprising of a very efficient 200 GPD (Up to 600 ltr output) Reverse Osmosis system. Deionisation vessel filled with resin to ensure total water purity and high quality TDS meter.

Take it out the box, make yourself some pure and off you go earning some money and for £799 for the complete package I recon that's a bargain.

Darren O

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 11:40:27 pm »
Jeff the only thing you dont get is water filtration system and the pole everything else is identical i would also say its the exact same trolley so who made it and designed it was it Andrew Mc Cann or Omnipole.

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 11:45:24 pm »
Jeff the only thing you dont get is water filtration system and the pole everything else is identical i would also say its the exact same trolley so who made it and designed it was it Andrew Mc Cann or Omnipole.
I don't know darren, I just came across it when looking on Andrew's web-site, My main thing was the price for a full package, the pole looks like an extel but don't quote me on that, I do know the extel is a good pole, I've had mine over 18 months now and the only thing I'm about to replace on it is the base cap.

Do you have a link to this trolley on ebay?

Darren O

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 11:54:31 pm »
Jeff its not on ebay anymore they sold at least 2 of them i also looked on the omnipole website but no sign of them it was deffinetly omnibargainbasement that was selling them i think they were selling backpacks to its deffinetly the same trolley i was going to bid for one but didnt have enough cash.

jeff1

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 11:58:39 pm »
Perhaps they were doing away with them and it was the last couple they needed to get rid of, so sold them cheap.
I had a look on omni's site as well and couldn't see one.

Darren O

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 12:05:24 am »
Jeff these trolleys look like the latest trolleys out and the best iam sure Glyn from omnipole will post if he knows anything about them.

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 12:06:48 am »
Anything Andrew does is good quality and his customer service is second to none.  Only problem with the new trolley, you've got to fill it (unless I've missed something obvious) whereas the Pure Freedom and most DIY trolleys you just pop a 25l barrel on and away you go.

jeff1

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 12:12:28 am »
Jeff these trolleys look like the latest trolleys out and the best iam sure Glyn from omnipole will post if he knows anything about them.
I know if Andrew see's this post he'll put us right as well.

Anything Andrew does is good quality and his customer service is second to none.  Only problem with the new trolley, you've got to fill it (unless I've missed something obvious) whereas the Pure Freedom and most DIY trolleys you just pop a 25l barrel on and away you go.
When I fill my backpack I use a 12v caravan pump from my main tank, takes around a minute to fill so its no big loss in a day.
Your right about Andrew he's a top class bloke and very customer orientated.

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 12:17:15 am »
Anything Andrew does is good quality and his customer service is second to none.  Only problem with the new trolley, you've got to fill it (unless I've missed something obvious) whereas the Pure Freedom and most DIY trolleys you just pop a 25l barrel on and away you go.
When I fill my backpack I use a 12v caravan pump from my main tank, takes around a minute to fill so its no big loss in a day.

That's ok if you've got a main tank, but a lot of trolley users just use a trolley.
I currently use a backpack on a sack barrow, but I'm building a trolley system with a 250l tank - good idea about the caravan pump - is it just one of the Whale submersibles you use?

TennetClean

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 12:26:21 am »
a trolley with a 250 litre tank?  Good luck pulling that up hills and kerbs, not to mention getting it in and out of the van.
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 12:30:50 am »
Sorry....I meant trailer..... :-[ ;D

brett walker

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 12:35:24 am »
Nice piece of kit  8)

looks very much like the one i saw at windex on Glenns stand- omnipole

regards

Brett

jeff1

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 12:36:18 am »

That's ok if you've got a main tank, but a lot of trolley users just use a trolley.
I currently use a backpack on a sack barrow, but I'm building a trolley system with a 250l tank - good idea about the caravan pump - is it just one of the Whale submersibles you use?
Yes its the submersibles one, I also have one for my IBC tank if I need to fill up any barrels or the boss's Iron lol

jeff1

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 12:38:47 am »
Sorry....I meant trailer..... :-[ ;D
I didn't want to say anything, I thought you had been on the beer all night Lol

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 01:26:21 am »
OUCH it's late but I,ve been burning the midnight oil a lot lately  :(

The trolley itself IS exactly the same as the Omnipole one.

The story is this:  I had been doing a LOT of research into what kit was available to get the "Average" window cleaner into WFP with really good products and at a very good price. I had narrowed the search down to one major manufacturer of high quality products one of which was the trolley. This was just before Windex this year. While at Windex I visited Glyn's stand and noticed he had it there. I was bowled over with the quality and suitability.

Glyn and his company Omnipole are very well respected and rightfully so in my opinion. He is so down to earth and holds customer service in very high regard as do I.

I left it on the "backburner" until I left Adepta (Purefreedom) but it was still in my mind that this could be a product that would suit the bill very well from all angles. I obtained a sample some  weeks ago and since that time it has been very well tested in the field and it has lived up to more than my expectations.

I could very easily have had a pop on the 25 litre trolley made but after exhaustive testing my and others findings are that there are no speed advantages at all with the 25 litre pop-on ones. One VERY big advantage of this one is.. NO AIRLOCKS which are the bain of the pop the in pipe ones. It holds 35 litres which does make quite a difference to from full working time. The construction and design are excellent and they will last for many years in my opinion.

My aim was to put together a very high quality WFP starter package at a price which is within the reach of almost anyone. I believe I have done that. The customer will have a "One source" option and will get all the help and advice that I can give to successfuly make the change from trad. There is A LOT of work goes into this and of course time. They will also have full warranties and on-going telephone back-up which is invaluable to them.

For me there is a lot more to supplying than just shifting kit. I am dealing with peoples livelihoods and take this very seriously indeed. That is why I spend so much time explaining how WFP works and how best to implement it for my customers. To me it is a partnership and I get most of my satisfaction from seeing people grow their businesses.

I have looked at what you could buy the items in the system for and in fact the package is slightly cheaper. Saving the customer the time and effort of "shopping around" and having to deal with several different suppliers for any issues that may arise plus they will get a lot of very usefull information and honest advice so that they can make a success out of what is after all a very good value for money package deal.

Andrew  (Yawnnnn)  :)

Paul Coleman

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 06:17:52 am »
I've not used one of these trollies but I have seen one close up at the Omnipole warehouse.  I was impressed.  They addressed the issues that bothered me about other trollies:  namely, being able to know how much life was left in the battery, and a big one for me, the size of the footprint as vehicle space can sometimes be tight.  Also, some people, like myself, live in a flat so it's nice to have a battery that's easyish to remove as no ground floor charging facilities.  If I was after a trolley, I would definitely buy one.

Glyn H

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 11:02:56 am »
We partner with certain trusted suppliers Andrew being one of them.

Perhaps foolishly we are very selective whom we will supply wholesale, we wish our partners to give excelent backup service and understand the workings of the equipment and also be very capable in helping customers use and maintain the equipment - Andrew more than fills this criteria and is very well respected.

A big plus for purchassers is that Andrew will be able to supply his customers a full range of spares :-  Pumps, Electronic controlers,Wheels,Batteries etc for the 35 litre trolley at realistic costs.