This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

twt

BAD DAY
« on: July 02, 2008, 05:42:29 pm »
Got up this moring in a bad mood, get to first house turn the trolley on nothing happens so i get the screw driver out of van and sort out loose wire, clean house. Walk to next house same problem after some fiddling about with it i decide to put it in van and use ladders.

While using ladders think this will give me a good oportunity to check the upstairs windows which have been cleaned wfp for a while now, the glass is ok but some of the white upvc frames and cills aren't as clean as i would have liked, so i begin to think about going back to ladders and burning wfp gear.

Get to a nice old ladies house, ask her daughter how her mother is only to find out shes dead.

Clean a few leaded house in the sun and begin to think maybe wfp is not such a bad thing after all. Walk round to front of house and hear something metalic fall on floor stop to see what it is and its only one off the articulated safety feet snapped off the ladder.

1230 i gave up before anything else broke or anyone else died came home and repaired ladder and trolley, then went strawberry picking with wife and now feel more tired than if i had been at work.

elite mike

Re: BAD DAY
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 05:49:14 pm »
life is hard and then you die  :D

alanwilson

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:51:41 pm »
we all have our bad days mate - thats life.

keep your chin up and just count your blessings that you are alive and can still clean windows.

tomorrow will be a better day (or at least friday will)
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

gary999

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 06:16:08 pm »
you have my sympathy mate bad day for me as well,was happily cleaning
away at a nice three storey clean, thought i would stop for a sec was sweating me gonads off, lent on the wooden sill.....yep you guessed it half of it is now on the
floor! ::) obviously lady wasnt charged :(

then it started bloody raining :-\ >:(