This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

as question says

yes
78.7%
48 (78.7%)
no
21.3%
13 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

jeff1

Re: Should Jeff buy his daughter a van for wfp
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2008, 05:37:09 pm »
from what ive seen of women drivers most of them cant drive ;D
should get your daughter a three wheeled bike and a trolley to pull behind her ;)
I was trained by my Dad  :P  I can do 4x4 cross country driving, he even trained me in escape and evasion tactics, now if you would like to have a driving competition aginst me, give me a call but make sure you bring loads of money to pay your bets.  ;D ;D

'O' I do agree with the comments most women drivers, you don't want to hear what my Dad shouts when he's behind the wheel :o :o
Stop giving my secrets away  :o

gary999

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2008, 07:03:28 pm »
from what ive seen of women drivers most of them cant drive ;D
should get your daughter a three wheeled bike and a trolley to pull behind her ;)
I was trained by my Dad  :P  I can do 4x4 cross country driving, he even trained me in escape and evasion tactics, now if you would like to have a driving competition aginst me, give me a call but make sure you bring loads of money to pay your bets.  ;D ;D

'O' I do agree with the comments most women drivers, you don't want to hear what my Dad shouts when he's behind the wheel :o :o

hang on a minute...im just off to get my landing net ;D ;D ;D

jeff1

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2008, 07:07:09 pm »
Shell is no woman driver, its a white knuckle ride all the way  ;D ;D I close my eye's some times  :o

s.w.c

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2008, 07:34:47 pm »
but you showed her how to do it, i suppose old age jeff nerves ain't what they use to be, so you know advanced driving tactics what other secrets you got hidden, i got the please of advance driving tactics when i worked for a private security firm in woking some years back. but never got to use them on the road, but came in handy in grass track racing mini circuit.

jeff1

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2008, 07:42:05 pm »
but you showed her how to do it, i suppose old age jeff nerves ain't what they use to be, so you know advanced driving tactics what other secrets you got hidden, i got the please of advance driving tactics when i worked for a private security firm in woking some years back. but never got to use them on the road, but came in handy in grass track racing mini circuit.
It isn't nerves  ;D its Shell's driving, there are some things a Dad wish's he never taught his daughter to do  ;D ;D
I was trained in the forces with advanced driving, that's all I'm saying  ;) it does come in very handy some times though  ;D
As you say its very handy also for cross country driving, and for turning in a narrow road :o ;D

MissyShell

« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2008, 10:30:39 pm »
Shell is no woman driver, its a white knuckle ride all the way  ;D ;D I close my eye's some times  :o

Im not that bad but I cant be doing with driving like miss bleeding daisy(does my head in)

MissyShell

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2008, 11:12:11 pm »
Thank-you to everyone who has given me help and advice on this van.I am definately gonna get one.I have until September to find one in my price range and am more Knowledgeable  on where to look and what to go for now.

I will keep you all posted when it finally happens!!fingers crossed sooner rather than later. ;D ;D ;D

jouk45

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2008, 11:19:56 pm »
shell just keep polishing my trailer until i pick it up in september  ;D dont neglect it when you get that new van  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2008, 11:23:32 pm »
shell just keep polishing my trailer until i pick it up in september  ;D dont neglect it when you get that new van  ;D
Polish it Lol, She's got to get out and re-paint it soon  ;D it hasn't been done this year, and I'm not allowed near paint any more since I chucked spilt paint over the carpet and furniture Lol

jouk45

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2008, 11:29:42 pm »
is that the paint that fell down the stairs  accidently then roll on the carpet, ;D 

jeff1

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 11:30:27 pm »
is that the paint that fell down the stairs  accidently then roll on the carpet, ;D 

Yep! ;D it fell of the step ladder
Insurance paid out today  ;D ;D