This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

as question says

yes
78.7%
48 (78.7%)
no
21.3%
13 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

jeff1

Re: Should Jeff buy his daughter a van for wfp
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 09:36:57 pm »
so what van are you going to buy her then jeff, ???
She's buying herself a Dispatch I think Smithy  :P

groundhog

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2008, 09:56:51 pm »
Stick to your guns Jeff! It will do her good to have to buy her own van, you don't want to hand it all to her on a plate!! And tell her from me that if she gets a second hand dispach, to get the cam belts changed asap!!! I didn't change mine because the garage said it didn't need doing until 90,000 mls, it broke at 60,000mls and cost me 2 grand!! :( and a week struggling to work out of my wifes mini!!!! :-\

jeff1

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2008, 10:27:36 pm »
Stick to your guns Jeff! It will do her good to have to buy her own van, you don't want to hand it all to her on a plate!! And tell her from me that if she gets a second hand dispach, to get the cam belts changed asap!!! I didn't change mine because the garage said it didn't need doing until 90,000 mls, it broke at 60,000mls and cost me 2 grand!! :( and a week struggling to work out of my wifes mini!!!! :-\

Best post so far  ;D Thanks Grey  ;)

If the kids buy there own vehicle or what ever, they will have more respect for it and treat it accordingly.
Thanks for the tip on the belt, I'll make sure she gets it changed, I had the same thing happen to me, good Job it was a company vehicle, it cost them over £1000 to get it fixed and that was over 11 years ago. :o

MissyShell

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2008, 10:32:02 pm »
just buy your girl a van,  :P
Thanks Smithy but he aint budging!I dont want him to either as he is giving me his business equipment everything its my fault I cant drive the trailer or else id have that to im sure but the money im gonna be earning will be more than enough to pay say about £150.00 a month so still looking but cheers for support!!!

MissyShell

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2008, 10:33:08 pm »
I just phoned her  and told her when she gets back from iceland she's got to come on and vote NO  ;D I'll see how much she really loves me then.

Wow she goes a long way to find work
And i vote you dig deep and buy her a van

Dean
Thanks Dean!!

MissyShell

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2008, 10:35:22 pm »
well he has given her a business!!

she can buy her own van.

I voted yes by the way

you meanie jeff (and I'm scottish!!)
Thats Irish buy her a van but you voted yes?
it makes no difference I have to do this one myself my dads given me enough with nothing in return but thanks for all the support x

MissyShell

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2008, 10:36:38 pm »
I aint voting ! I know what politics is with parenting.
Buy , when you can afford;  rent or lease a wreck, not a trailer,  Shel.  8)
Thanks for advice lots to think about but definately no trailer.

MissyShell

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2008, 10:37:59 pm »
From Zummerzett? Iz you from Froooome, Taaanton, Bridgwaaaaater, or Mine'edd? ;D
Taunton originally now in Yeovil!

groundhog

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2008, 10:38:59 pm »

Thanks Smithy but he aint budging!I dont want him to either as he is giving me his business

Watch out Jeff, she's trying reverse phycology now!! Don't listen mate!!!  ;D

MissyShell

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2008, 10:39:55 pm »
She has a husband who is the manager at our local build base, I'm sure he can afford one for her, her brother-in-law is the manager at our Morrisons, her in-laws are solicitors and are loaded, I'm sure one of them will help.  ;D

I'm a mere window cleaner struggling and scraping just to make ends meet. :'( :'(
All these people with good jobs and I still have no van LOL.

MissyShell

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2008, 10:41:58 pm »
so what van are you going to buy her then jeff, ???
She's buying herself a Dispatch I think Smithy  :P
I want a EXPERT OR A PARTNER but open to other ideas a berlingo looks sooo small worries me???but gonna go with what I can get for good amount.

jeff1

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2008, 10:42:14 pm »

Thanks Smithy but he aint budging!I dont want him to either as he is giving me his business

Watch out Jeff, she's trying reverse phycology now!! Don't listen mate!!!  ;D
To old to be caught out like that Gray, ;) and shell knows I always read between the lines  ;D

MissyShell

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2008, 11:17:24 pm »
off to bed now guys will be on tomoorrow to see how debate is going but if dont go to bed now will be grounded by hubby and wont get up for school in the morning!!
Michelle x x  :-*

s.w.c

« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2008, 05:47:34 pm »
just buy your girl a van,  :P
Thanks Smithy but he ain't budging!I don't want him to either as he is giving me his business equipment everything its my fault I cant drive the trailer or else id have that to I'm sure but the money I'm gonna be earning will be more than enough to pay say about £150.00 a month so still looking but cheers for support!!!
[/quote
well its not your fault you cant drive with the trailer, there is a nac to it and its not easy to reverse with them, your old man should know that, and with that in mind should understand why you need a van, but i cant see why jeff cant buy you a van even if you pay him back for the van, drive in trailer is a art, i can understand why jeff don't want to buy a van out right for you but jeff you could help her get one and come to some arrangement just cause you can cope with the trailer and its not the smallest trailer neither jeff.

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2008, 06:02:00 pm »
yeah :P

Women and trailers dont go together so splash the cash jeff
Woman and cars don't go together, give them a van and were all doomed ;D

Read in today's paper that women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to drive.  Apparently it's 'un-Islamic'.

I merely report, I'm making no comment :P

jeff1

« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2008, 07:13:45 pm »

Read in today's paper that women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed to drive.  Apparently it's 'un-Islamic'.

;D ;D ;D

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:36 pm »

;D ;D ;D
Jeff you are in the UK  ;D ;D ;D

jeff1

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2008, 07:19:33 pm »

;D ;D ;D
Jeff you are in the UK  ;D ;D ;D
That don't matter non  :o I'll get all my girls to change there religion to Muslim  ;D ;D

gary999

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2008, 09:23:02 am »
from what ive seen of women drivers most of them cant drive ;D
should get your daughter a three wheeled bike and a trolley to pull behind her ;)

MissyShell

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2008, 05:11:05 pm »
from what ive seen of women drivers most of them cant drive ;D
should get your daughter a three wheeled bike and a trolley to pull behind her ;)
I was trained by my Dad  :P  I can do 4x4 cross country driving, he even trained me in escape and evasion tactics, now if you would like to have a driving competition aginst me, give me a call but make sure you bring loads of money to pay your bets.  ;D ;D

'O' I do agree with the comments most women drivers, you don't want to hear what my Dad shouts when he's behind the wheel :o :o