This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

geefree

Re: Anyone want a FREE 24' Hxtel?
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 06:40:45 pm »
lol, oh dear.

it seems only people who think they know everything are  allowed an opinion here.

people who have nothing better to do than pick holes in other peoples opinions, sitting on their computer.

hmm  ::) ::).

not moaning mate , expressing an opinion like you are ....only without telling people to shut up, ( though you deserve it)...

but there you go,

a forum is for opinions... or are you one of those who only listens to your own.... seems thats the case.

::) ??? ;D

geefree

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 06:54:05 pm »
looking on forums for a free pole ,,, no as i know they dont exist, ...

check out my millions of posts bud, .  :) ;D

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 08:07:34 pm »
WHo was it who said

She's gotta gggggreat ass, an you, you got yer head all the way......... ;D
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

clean

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 08:09:15 pm »
WHo was it who said

She's gotta gggggreat ass, an you, you got yer head all the way......... ;D

Al Pacino  ;)

geefree

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 08:59:25 pm »
..... Hi all.........lol just winding em up..... must be my turn... they make me laugh when they bite and say stuff like ... all your posts are crap... and shut up... no one wants to listen to you,,,

its interesting when someone slightly disagrees, and they all come out with insults.... just proving a point from earlier posts, regarding how standards have slipped.

Thanks for the entertainment lads

Gary.  ;D

WCE

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2008, 10:54:50 pm »
This hasn't got nothing to do with standards slipping gazza!!! My point was almost exactly that! Your moaning about a "technicality". I have nothing against you and don't care what you post, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do however, fail to see the point of your posts in this topic, it comes across that you are just nitpicking. The draw is free to enter for GUILD members, it's as simple as that. This has been explained clearly enough in this and other topics. Why do we need to question it further? I find it quite ironic that you moan about standards slipping when you and certain others will quite happily moan in this topic about some minor detail, not very high standards that is it?   
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2008, 11:01:26 pm »
Since he's the kind sponsor of this draw,.. I just wanted to give Arthur another mention.

www.surecleansystems.com

Top bloke, and if you're in Ireland possible the cheapest supplier around,...

geefree

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2008, 11:26:28 pm »
This hasn't got nothing to do with standards slipping gazza!!! My point was almost exactly that! Your moaning about a "technicality". I have nothing against you and don't care what you post, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do however, fail to see the point of your posts in this topic, it comes across that you are just nitpicking. The draw is free to enter for GUILD members, it's as simple as that. This has been explained clearly enough in this and other topics. Why do we need to question it further? I find it quite ironic that you moan about standards slipping when you and certain others will quite happily moan in this topic about some minor detail, not very high standards that is it?

lol was waiting for you guys.... read my posts bud... i dont get involved... but i decided to... for guys like you,

people who only think that an opinon belongs no oneelse but YOU.

CALM DOWN and come back lol

its good that you like a draw for a pole, and its good that you see my opinion as a load of bull...

at least

sjm

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2008, 11:35:22 pm »

lol was waiting for you guys.... read my posts bud... i dont get involved... but i decided to... for guys like you,

people who only think that an opinon belongs no oneelse but YOU.

CALM DOWN and come back lol

its good that you like a draw for a pole, and its good that you see my opinion as a load of bull...

at least

When you started out on here you were really positive  ???