This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Where can I get pole hose from local ?
« on: May 30, 2008, 02:47:37 pm »
Hi al

I need to get some pole hose today any ideas where I can get it local and not online ??

Homebase ? wickes ;D ? b&q ?

Ian

[GQC] Tim

Re: Where can I get pole hose from local ?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:50:13 pm »
Hi al

I need to get some pole hose today any ideas where I can get it local and not online ??

Ian

If your really really desperate, you could go to B&Q and get some 6mm or 8mm clear hose. Not very flexible at all though, can't think of anything else unless it's a window cleaning shop.

Art

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 03:21:19 pm »
Local Aquatic centre?

NWH

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:56:12 pm »
B&Q the 5mm is the best pole hose you`ll get,you can also buy hose for your brushes there it`s in the same section.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 04:17:23 pm »
B&Q the 5mm is the best pole hose you`ll get,you can also buy hose for your brushes there it`s in the same section.
i agree
where theres muck theres money

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 06:19:06 pm »
I looked at that aswell  :'(, I will use the hose I have on snapped pole for now and get some more tomorrow.

Loads of harris poles in there today as well so I got one, give it a go at the weekend to see what its like. got followed as I had camcorder with me lol

I think in tesco's the staff think I am a little odd standing there for 10 mins playing and rubbing brushes  :-X