This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jags28

Domestic/Commercial, What to charge.
« on: August 11, 2003, 02:12:30 am »
Hi Everyone,
can anyone advise me how i go about , working out what to charge customer for Domestic & ironing services.
and also commercial cleaning services and if i decide to go with commercial cleaning could anyone explain to me how i go about, getting the cleaning contracts, putting in the quotes, ect ect.
Also what tools would i need for either domestic cleaning or commercial cleaning.
i would be most grateful for any help/advice, Thankyou.
                                      regards,
                                                    Jags28      

petina

Re: Domestic/Commercial, What to charge.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 11:11:13 pm »
Check out on Yell.Com who else in your local area is offering a similar services, in particular the domestic side of things and then ring them up! Pretent to be anyone but a competitor and ask them what they offer and for how much. You'll be surprised at what people are prepared to pay fro some help at home - often when they stay in themsleves and watch you clean! Lazt **??**s, but let's face it, if they're prepared to pay, look after them and they'll love you for it! Hope this helps.

A_to_Z_Clean

Re: Domestic/Commercial, What to charge.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2003, 05:48:38 pm »
Hi, ;D
OK first read forum and you will find many answers really fast.

Pricing really depend on area you in.
I’m in London SW so price as fallows:
* domestic cleaning , ironing etc 7-9£ per h/ minimum 3H
* commercial per job

Big cleans ( one off) per job as well ( 1 bed flat furnished light clean 115£- light means only out side )

Hope this helps
Adam
AtoZ Clean ;D