This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Peter Fogwill

Re: My new leaflet design - What do you think?
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 09:13:05 pm »
I thought it was finished ?

I thought it was simple, you were listing services not benefits?

But you are going with Peter's benefit suggestions?

In that case, you might as well mention 8wks as this is more relevant to your target and your core business.

For the cost though, if you are not happy you can do some more.This is what I'm going to do.

Cleaning the conservatory roof is a service.  He has a list of things he does, might as well list the things a traditional window cleaner would have trouble doing.  The whole point is to attract new customers, you may as well talk about benefits as well.

Peter

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 09:48:14 pm »
Yes but the over roof window is a benefit.

The only benefit his leaflet lists is cleaning the frames and sills.

I could live with that, different approach, simplicity and all that. I don't like the reliable fully insured pro stuff myself as it's self referencing (I use the word pro as a fact, and have a pic of me that shouts reliable friendly and honest without having to say it)

I'm all for benefits. If he were to go the benefit route then 8wks is a huge benefit to larger property owners and fits his existing approach.

The classical approach to leaflets is to decide on a leaflet hierachy, and pick the most important benefits. He bypassed this and went for services, i'm not sure to what degree you can mix the two and retain clarity.

Peter Fogwill

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 10:00:38 pm »
He does also state that he cleans all windows which would mean the window above the conservatory, I just thought it would be better to actually mention the conservatory roof, and the window above on the back where he lists the extra services he does, just in case the customer was wondering if these windows would be included.

Peter

Art

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2008, 10:32:58 pm »
Shouldn't that last line say "a last look to your house" instead of" for your house"

Arthur

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2008, 10:39:05 pm »
 to achieve a lasting fresher look for your house"
Is what it says. I don't know, when you have speech marks and are talking directly you are allowed a certain laxness. A newspaper quote for example does not ahve to be grammaticaly correct.
Want to see the back ?

Art

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2008, 10:46:02 pm »
 ;D ;D Just trying to help  ;D

Yes, i'd love to see the back

Am i allowed to comment  ;D

Art

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2008, 11:07:22 pm »
What about CRB(police checked) checked. That would add some weight to advertising.

I can't see how a hot system is a USP. Surely customers want clean windows by whatever means?

mark dew

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2008, 11:14:17 pm »
great leaflet. Very professional looking. I would be tempted to increase my price on quotes i received from that type of leaflet. If it's printed professionally of course and not on an ink jet.

tompoole

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2008, 11:17:07 pm »
looks good, nice and simple. should do the job

Rob_B

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2008, 01:45:41 pm »
Where did you get the picture?

jampot

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 03:12:18 pm »
i really like them.  :)
i think that you have done a great job and the wfp picture looks exellent
 ;)