This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dean Aspects

Re: Fuel shortages
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 09:35:14 pm »
No diesel left in this area now i have 3/4 of a tank so ok for the next week but if i see anywhere that has some even if rationed i will fill up
Actually starting to get worried as i am going away soon and need to get to the airport 3 hours drive away surely it will all be sorted before then wont it??  :-\

Dean

*Mr Tumble

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2008, 09:36:58 pm »
£1.17 a litre now.

Something going wrong with the econmy IMO.

m.b.s.

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2008, 09:50:06 pm »
thats why the petrol station they was a q didnt even know there was a fuel panic buy oh well have a full tank now any way

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2008, 10:21:34 pm »
Everyone panic buying in Torquay this afternoon I noticed. Can't think what it will be like tomorrow. Stupid IMO. Should have filled up some gerry cans and stock pile them in the garage ages ago as it is becoming a trend now every time the press start scaremainering about fuel shortages.

*Mr Tumble

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2008, 10:24:18 pm »
Everyone panic buying in Torquay this afternoon I noticed. Can't think what it will be like tomorrow. Stupid IMO. Should have filled up some gerry cans and stock pile them in the garage ages ago as it is becoming a trend now every time the press start scaremainering about fuel shortages.
That's because the press have turned against Labour.  It's scaremainering yes, and it just costs you and me.  But it's only ever politics in action.

Dean Aspects

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 10:33:57 pm »

So their are fuel shortages across the whole of Britain now??

Dean

Londoner

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2008, 08:15:13 am »
No there are no shortages, but silly panic buying will create the impression that there are and the whole thing kicks off again.

*Mr Tumble

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2008, 08:20:17 am »
I think I might have to have a panic atttack later on as I feel quite chilled at the mo.

LWC

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2008, 08:37:39 am »
No there are no shortages, but silly panic buying will create the impression that there are and the whole thing kicks off again.

and petrol companies are laughing all the way to the bank! with no effect at all to prices...

Londoner

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2008, 08:51:36 am »
One garage near me has put the price up to 121.9p.

LWC

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2008, 08:56:38 am »
One garage near me has put the price up to 121.9p.

yep thats what'l happen

they say on the news, "dont panick buy petrol or we will run out"

everyone runs out to get some! the queues were huge down by me yesterday, in Shropshire!! and you could tell people were filling up cause there was like 5 people in front of me "43.09" "57.92" "61.84"

STUPID STUPID people