This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

xxmattyxx

Re: Weight gain
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2008, 11:41:55 am »
I got a ganglion on my wrist from squeeggeeing all the time,since WFP and not using it as much the ganglion has gone completley.

Arent they meant to be in your scrotum?

NWH

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 11:43:52 am »
You can get them anywhere with RSI,i`m surprised i havn`t got 1 in my scrotum lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

groundhog

« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2008, 04:52:33 pm »
I think this explains why you are so slow with wfp squeaky, and are only managing to do 15-20% more than with trad!!!!! Put a bit more effort in and you will be doing 50%+ more and get a work out at the same time!!  ;)
You're full of rubbish mate. ::)

I'm not slow with wfp at all, you're slow trad.

Do you sleep with your wfp?
Do you caress it on lonely evenings?

It's all you ever rave about, and everything else is rubbish. ::)
You want to open your eyes and stop having this wfp tunnel vision.

As soon as something better comes along you'll divorce it anyway.
It'll all end in tears...

Oh dear squeaker has to resort to insults once again!!! I am actually trying to help you as I was in the same position as you once when I started out with wfp and thought that it wasn't any quicker than trad,  in fact I went back to trad a few months after getting my first wfp because I hated it so much, but I listened to advice from other window cleaners and others on this site so decided to give it another bash and after a few more months I started to get quicker and quicker and I think that I have now perfected my technique and am now cleaning houses quicker than I ever thought possible!!!! This has taken approx 2.5 years to get to the stage I am at now with wfp. If you say that you have to work out in the evenings because wfp is not strenuous enough for you, then you certainly don't use it in the way that I do!!! But your obviously not interested in listening to any advice from me so carry on the way you are, its up to you.
As for who I sleep with, I sleep with my very beautiful and younger wife!! ;D I don't have any lonely evenings thankyou!!!  ;)  and as for divorcing wfp, well yes of course I would if something better and quicker came along, but I don't think thats likely to happen for a long time if at all!!!

brett walker

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2008, 05:06:13 pm »
nope...iv always been fat  ;D

and me  ;D :P :D

pingu

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2008, 07:51:54 pm »
Groundhog...I would'nt waste your bandwidth mate....Squeaks very rarely has anything constructive to throw into the ring...

Dave.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 08:14:48 pm »
Groundhog...I would'nt waste your bandwidth mate....Squeaks very rarely has anything constructive to throw into the ring...

Dave.
Oh sorry, my fault for being honest and realistic.
I should be on here overinflating my figures, times, and dreams. ::)

More fool you Pingu for believing the wafflers. ;)

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2008, 08:23:39 pm »
Squeaky,
I've been dying to know a few things about your signwriting. I kept hoping you'd put it up for someone else. So assuming you don't want to show a picture how about a brief description? and has it brought you any work?

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2008, 08:30:52 pm »
A get a few calls, but mainly it's people asking me while I'm out.

Thing is with the calls, you don't know if it's from the van or not, it may have just been a recommendation.

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2008, 08:34:31 pm »
Fair enough.

I've lost weight because I don't have time to eat.

nat

« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 08:36:16 pm »
don't you ask how they got your number squeaky? its pretty much the first thing i ask! you have to know what media is working surely??

groundhog

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2008, 01:33:13 am »

Dave.

Cheers Dave, and totally agree with you!!!

Wayne Thomas

Re: Weight gain New
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2008, 10:12:20 am »
I got a ganglion on my wrist from squeeggeeing all the time,since WFP and not using it as much the ganglion has gone completley.

That's because you were twisting your ligaments around your tenons because of Repetitive Strain Injury, looks painful and slowly does become very painful. IMO reducing trad work has saved you the need to go into hospital for an operation to have it removed. You've been lucky and wise NWH.