This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

Alex, some help with connectors.
« on: March 12, 2008, 01:54:27 am »
Hi Alex, just confused about fitting sizes. I need a Hose Barb to male screw thread, to screw on a Male hoselock fitting.

Hose barb needs to be standard 1/2", but I don't think there is an adaptor with the correct size for the male hozelock? Is it 3/8" screw? or?

Basically to make my own fillport, metal plate with 3 holes in it, hose barb with screw thread goes through the back, then screw on the male hoselock fitting, and it's fixed.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Hose_barb_to_screw_thread_adapters__tank_fittings.html

Thanks.

Alex Gardiner

Re: Alex, some help with connectors.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 07:53:41 am »
A Male hozelock fitting usually has a 3/4" female thread on it. so you need a 1/2" male hose barb to 3/4" male screw thread.

I do not know if we have these in stock, if we do not, would you like us to order some in?

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 10:34:38 am »
A Male hozelock fitting usually has a 3/4" female thread on it. so you need a 1/2" male hose barb to 3/4" male screw thread.

I do not know if we have these in stock, if we do not not would you like us to order some in?

Yes please, I need to order the last bits of connectors, and spares, I'll wait till you get them in then. :)

Thanks Alex.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 10:56:21 am »
I've let Kirsty know.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 11:01:03 am »
Can you give me a shout when they're on the website? :)

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 03:01:27 pm »
Sure