This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tristan R Clean

Alex : SLX
« on: March 10, 2008, 06:53:26 am »
Any update on the SLX Alex?

Tristan

Alex Gardiner

Re: Alex : SLX
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 07:26:46 am »
HI Tristan,

All of our customers who have a pole reserved for them received an email last week. It said:

RE. SL-X  Reservation.

Following a meeting with the factory manager, we are pleased to be able to tell you that we have been given assurance that we will have the first batch of SL-X poles delivered to us at the beginning of April. The exact date is yet to be confirmed and we will keep you updated about this.

As soon as we receive the poles we will contact you individually to confirm your order. When we contact you we will confirm the exact specification of pole you require and choice of brush etc.

We quite understand if you no longer wish to proceed with this order due to the delays in expected delivery. Whilst the delay has been frustrating to all of us, we strongly feel that it will have been worth it in the end! In our opinion there is still no other pole on the market that can equal the usability and specification of the SL-X.

I hope that answers your query  :)

Tristan R Clean

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 10:03:27 am »
Thanks Alex

Tristan

twt

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 05:58:07 pm »
Hi alex is it still on track for the begining of april because my facelift pole is getting tired and i dont know how long i can keep it going.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 06:09:36 pm »
Hi alex is it still on track for the begining of april because my facelift pole is getting tired and i dont know how long i can keep it going.

It is, I should be finding out this week the exact delivery schedule.  :)

RobE

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 09:04:21 pm »
Alex,

I reserved a pole via email couple of weeks ago but didn't receive a reply back or the one above?

Would that mean you may not of received my reservation? If so is it too late to be added to the list please.

Rob

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 09:27:56 pm »
Hi RobE

Email sent.

RobE

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 09:39:47 pm »
thanks alex

RobE