Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ALEXDH

What do you think to the ninja options
« on: October 26, 2003, 12:30:00 am »
Hi gentleman

I think a few of you know me pretty well , i am trying to get the best machine but keeping an eye on price.

At the minute , i keep looking at the ninja (extracta too, but thats another post)

What is your opinion on the hot solvent claning adaptation for the ninja. (can i do curtains, anyway).

Also the v2 heater option is it worth it.

What do i need for hot solvent cleaning is it just a good 3kw heater and hand tool?
if i was doing a carpet then went onto some dry clean only curtains would it take a lot of setting up from one to other.

All the best Gents and thanks

Alex

Dave Parry

Re: What do you think to the ninja options
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2003, 12:38:50 am »
Have got a ninja with hot solvent well worth it, but go for the stainless steel curtain tool not the kiddy plastic one. Done lots of curtains with it no problem. Got ashbys to make me an extension set an extra 35 foot. great can keep the ninja downstairs and still reach upstairs. done about £3 k of curtains since april. Also got auto fill (Great) and auto pump out, (ok but wouldnt go for again) only problem is weight, so got an old basic machine for flats, half the weight. Also filter the solvent and add about a third new. Am getting a truck mount but will still keep the ninjas.
Bracknell, Berkshire,
Phoenix T/M,
http://www.cleanercarpets.org/index.html

ALEXDH

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 12:45:22 am »
cheers dave. :-* ;D

what do you reckon to the v2 gadget ? :-/ :-/

Best regards

Alex

Dave Parry

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 01:02:54 am »
have got the external V2 dont use it alot never used it  to dry clean but worth its weight when you get to a rented flat with no hot water, or when the owner insists on steam cleaned carpets due to pets etc (use with caution). better than the internal one has you can have the V2 heating the solution hose water while the internal heater is heating the tank up. With the internal V2 you only get one or the other. Also dont go for the high spec Vac motors, mine were unreliable and kept blowing (3 times under warrenty) also melted the plug, since I changed vac 1 to normal spec been much better,  and you can unplug it without burning your hand. Regards setting up clean waste tank out first to get rid of all water, pre vac curtains first while solvent is warming up. dry clean then empty and collect sovent, then wet clean last.
Doesnt take long 5 or 10 mins,
Bracknell, Berkshire,
Phoenix T/M,

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 01:31:06 am »
I think a Ninja looks like a barrel on wheels whilst Extracta and Alltec machines look really professional. Just my opinion.
Fintan

ALEXDH

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2003, 01:35:11 am »
what machine do you use fintan is the altech aqua 40 any good

Cheers

Alex

Dave Parry

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2003, 01:38:06 am »
Dont care if it looks like a barrel, cleans well and can use with 75 feet hose no probs. never used the others, so can't compare, but can they clean curtains carpets and suites with the same machine?. also had wheels put on the handles so it just rolls into the van, no effort, no lifting. Big bonus after a hard days cleaning.
Bracknell, Berkshire,
Phoenix T/M,

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2003, 01:41:46 am »
Alan, if you are going for an Alltec go for the Professional Plus.
Fintan