Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

trevor perry

price for large amount of rooms
« on: February 26, 2008, 03:26:11 pm »
been asked to qoute for cleaning a large amount of residence bedrooms, roughly 200 rooms they measure only about 16 square metres each and isnt any furniture to move except a single bed, i have a price in mind per room but was wondering what others would charge for this as it is such a big job.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

DavidWright76

Re: price for large amount of rooms
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 08:58:34 pm »
I'm a carpet cleaner wannabe at the moment but i'll try to help you anyway. How many of these rooms could you get through in a 7 or 8 hr day? How much money would you like to take each day including labour & cleaning expenses? Say half an hour each room (14 in a day) so it would take about 14 days to do 200 rooms. What do you reckon, a quote of £3000 - (just over £200 per day?) experienced cleaners, correct me if i am wrong.

calmore

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 09:04:01 pm »
Sounds like a student hall....how dirty are they?
Calmore Carpet Cleaning-Southampton
www.calmore.com

Southern PAT Services
www.southernpatservices.com/

spencer davies

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 09:12:08 pm »
I would be looking at Charly Pads if the pile was short.

S

trevor perry

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 08:01:23 am »
yes calmore it is a student hall , the carpets arent to bad apart from some rooms have stains and theres quite a bit of chewing gum.
  do people think charlie pads would do a good enough job i have never used them but obviously they are becoming more popular,
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt