This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sf

commercial canvassing letter
« on: February 03, 2008, 12:45:27 pm »
below is a commercial canvassing letter as sold on ebay for £1

Ref:
Date

The Manager
Address

Dear Sirs

Your company name Service is a local family run business and have been cleaning windows in the domestic market for sometime; we have built up an excellent reputation through hard work competitive prices and good customer service. We are now expanding and are seeking contracts for work with local businesses.

Customers and visitors to your premises appreciate a professional image and if your windows do not shine what message does that send to them. It is time consuming to clean them yourself and expensive to have a contract with a large multinational company. A better alternative is to have them professionally cleaned by a local independently run company like company name. Our Window Cleaning service is competitively priced with an average shop front window costing as little as £?? Per week to be cleaned.

We use either the traditional method or the water fed pole system to clean your windows. Each of these processes leaves your windows squeaky clean. We can also clean the inside if your require.

We also offer a full money back satisfaction guarantee, just call us and we will return and clean your windows again for free and also refund you in full.

We value your business and to secure your custom offer to clean up to 15 square meters of ground floor windows free of charge so that you can judge our service at no risk. We hope you will consider using our service. We have enclosed our business card with this letter for future reference.

Yours faithfully

Your Name

jampot

Re: commercial canvassing letter
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 12:53:17 pm »
did u buy it ??
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

D woods

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 12:56:58 pm »
I think that is a good letter.If you sent out a thousand a month you would get a few enquires.

jampot

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 12:58:14 pm »
why dont you just do your own    ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D

geefree

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 01:09:39 pm »
I wouldnt fancy doing 15 windows free, but its a good letter in my opinion, although some of you more experienced may disagree,

but i have not really ventured into commercial yet so its a good starter letter as far as i am concerned.

sf

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 01:17:49 pm »
yes i bought it only a £1.just to give me a few ideas for my own.
prefer domestic myself commercial can be a real pain.most
want it done for peanuts.only advantage most commercial can
be done in the rain without complaints.