This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

[GQC] Tim

Best day (traditional) ever for me, broke daily record.
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:11:08 pm »
 ;D  ;D  ;D

What a day!!

Started at 9, just relaxed, didn't notice at all that all my best earning customers per hour were on one day. One side note, I did all the windows perfect, detailed, and wiped the sill, no half measures.

First house £22. Done quickly, out in the sticks.
2nd : £115, very very good earner this, customers are very happy with me, I with them, takes 2,5hr.

10min Lunch.

3rd : £49, Leaded new house, went quicker by hand then by squeegee. Started to dawn on me that, I had three of my best earners in the same street, on the same day, thought, hm....this is going to be a good day.

4th : £55, normally takes me 2hrs, started working really hard, took 1hr and 20min.
5th : £20. Realised that, had a customer 5min drive away that was good money too, did that one like a maniac.
6th : £25, thought......dang, if I can do this one, and another one, I can actually manage £300. Went quicker up and down then I've ever done, had to calm down cuz got dizzy up top of the ladder. Did it in 20min. Finished that at 4:20. :o

5min in front of level crossing, with no train in sight, thought, no way...this is not happening!!  :P

7th : £10 house down the road of my place. No detailing to be done cuz of old frames/windows. Really started to get dark here.
8th : £6, my old neighbor of 80something. Normal price would be £14, but doesn't matter, don't do all the windows, started to get cold and well....dark, had no lights on in the house.

Put the ladder on the van, stepped into my drive. Home.

Time : 17:05.

Body is aching, but I'm still energetic.

Best day ever! £302!

Next month wfp, and I can't think of a better way to end the traditional period.  :)

Tim Rose

The taxman cometh!

alanwilson

I just can't get over your prices!!  Those prices would be for mansions up my way and there's no way they can be done in that time even with wfp!!

Well done though - I wish you many more days like today.
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

East coast window cleaning Services

Leaving yourself open on here mate by putting figures and how much your earning. Not sure why people need to brag what will you earn the other four days of the week.
P&R Window Cleaning

[GQC] Tim

I just can't get over your prices!!  Those prices would be for mansions up my way and there's no way they can be done in that time even with wfp!!

Well done though - I wish you many more days like today.

Well it is in the most expensive part of Surrey, so I guess people are used to those prices.

Leaving yourself open on here mate by putting figures and how much your earning. Not sure why people need to brag what will you earn the other four days of the week.

I have got nothing to hide for the taxman or for others.

Reason I posted is because I'm absolutely stoked and wanted to share it with someone, no one is at home.

I'm not bragging. Sorry if anyone is offended.  :-\

supernova77

Nice one GQC.

This thread will now go on forever with people saying they don't believe you etc...

I do, and it's nice to see someone charging properly :)

Andy

PS. I'm just down the road from you in Farnham!

alanwilson

ggrrrrr I wish I could charge those prices! ;D

marc

well done mate good luck to ya  wait till your on wfp £500 a day ha ha ,its good to see people having good days ,just think if you could have cream like this day in day out             marc

G Griffin

I`m not offended, just jealous  >:(.  ;D
    Fair play to you  ;).

Gerry.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My best day 70 flats @ £10.each ....oh and dont worry about telling the tax man because i get it paid by cheque so i have to declare it oh and the house i do for £280 for 4 hours and also the coffee plant i cleaned for 10 hours @ 100 per hour ..oh yes and the 30 flats we done for a housing constructor for £ 300 per week anyone want to see my invoices please ask that includes you mr taxman..oh maybe not you've already seem them silly me .

Brag away people if thats what you charge and waht you get paid then thats your business ive been charging your prices for years here in oxfordshire and ive not lost one customer.

People say " how can you charge those prices?"........... because we do and thats what they pay as simple as go try it ..if you charge lower thats up to you but dont critisise people on here if thats the sort of money they turnover because fair play to each and everyone of you.

Tescos dont make more than all the other supermarkets by not charging the prices they can...............

Re: Best day (traditional) ever for me, broke daily record.
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2008, 06:42:04 pm »
Next!

Dean Aspects

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 06:50:10 pm »
Well i say well done to you good prices and just imagine doing them wfp you could have finished earlier

Dean

alanwilson

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 06:56:22 pm »
Easyclean - no one is criticising!

So stop wining like a little b1tch

cvdewsbury

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 07:22:21 pm »
;D  ;D  ;D

What a day!!

Started at 9, just relaxed, didn't notice at all that all my best earning customers per hour were on one day. One side note, I did all the windows perfect, detailed, and wiped the sill, no half measures.

2nd : £115, very very good earner this, customers are very happy with me, I with them, takes 2,5hr.

10min Lunch.

3rd : £49, Leaded new house, went quicker by hand then by squeegee. Started to dawn on me that, I had three of my best earners in the same street, on the same day, thought, hm....this is going to be a good day.

4th : £55, normally takes me 2hrs, started working really hard, took 1hr and 20min.
5th : £20. Realised that, had a customer 5min drive away that was good money too, did that one like a maniac.
6th : £25, thought......dang, if I can do this one, and another one, I can actually manage £300. Went quicker up and down then I've ever done, had to calm down cuz got dizzy up top of the ladder. Did it in 20min. Finished that at 4:20. :o

5min in front of level crossing, with no train in sight, thought, no way...this is not happening!!  :P

7th : £10 house down the road of my place. No detailing to be done cuz of old frames/windows. Really started to get dark here.
8th : £6, my old neighbor of 80something. Normal price would be £14, but doesn't matter, don't do all the windows, started to get cold and well....dark, had no lights on in the house.

Best day ever! £302!

Next month wfp, and I can't think of a better way to end the traditional period.  :)

And some people are breaking their balls to get commercial contracts??

cat9921

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2008, 07:36:08 pm »
;D  ;D  ;D

What a day!!

10min Lunch.

Best day ever! £302!

Well done, Good on ya  ;)
If you have had a good day than thats great :D

macmac

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 10:03:58 pm »
That's impossible!!
No one can earn good money unless they have had a business lesson from davo! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mind if it was davo he would have started at 300 but knocked himself down to 60, poor lad. :'(

Well done GQC

tony

aztec

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2008, 10:05:22 pm »
easily achievable, just not every day!!

Davo

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 11:50:24 pm »
That's impossible!!
No one can earn good money unless they have had a business lesson from davo! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mind if it was davo he would have started at 300 but knocked himself down to 60, poor lad. :'(

Well done GQC

tony

Mac Mac your showing yourself up fella.

Mark

macmac

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 11:53:54 pm »
That's impossible!!

Well done GQC

tony

Mac Mac your showing yourself up fella.

Mark

No i'm not mate, i'm having a laught at your (in) experience. ;)

calling a plumber to re-wire your house & all that.

windolene

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 11:51:19 am »
Hi,

Just wanted to say WELL DONE MY SON.

Kevin WINDOLENE.