This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clean247

Cleaning Contract
« on: November 30, 2004, 09:06:38 pm »
Hi,
I am starting my cleaning business in January 2005. After 6 months of preparation I have everything in place (almost!). I have done this part time before by buying contracts and executing it but profit is very low comparing with the workload. My main concern is best possible way to secure a contract and gain business this is my weak point I have no sales experience. I need advice on where I can get someone who can get me the contract etc... Any help will be appreciated as I am new to this. Main business is in general office cleaning for now. Please help!

Done 'n' Dusted

Re: Cleaning Contract
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 08:30:34 am »
I don't whether this would work for you where you are but it has got me a few contracts down here in Plymouth, bit I have spec lettered offices....solicitors at the moment, (schools a couple of months ago). I am in the domestic cleaning side of business, but those spec letters have gained me a couple of office cleaning contracts, and that is without me having to spend too much money, or time (I am still doing a lot of cleaning myself and only have 1 other employee), but I don't think that is too bad as I have only been trading as a 'company' for a few months!!
It ain't clean till it's Done 'n' Dusted!

adl

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 09:05:12 am »
I need advice on where I can get someone who can get me the contract etc...

Maybe you should re phrase this one a bit better, you wont get to much help with this one, if any one answers that one i want 10 of them

regards Dave ADL

Done 'n' Dusted

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 08:39:13 am »
Just design the letters as would be relevant to the people you are copntacting.thats all I did m8
It ain't clean till it's Done 'n' Dusted!