This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

easy clean

who's a cowboy??
« on: January 23, 2008, 09:19:37 pm »
i tell you what in the nicest possible way i must be the best cowboy ever!!

i can lassoo my pole hose around anything without trying and without even looking ;D

not only this but i can even manage to judge it just right so that my hozelock connector can get caught on the slightest discrepancy in the paving slabs, oh yes i'm talking 1 mm. i'm gonna start taking pics of where it gets caught, you boys will never believe how good i am ;)

THIS IS ONE THING THAT REALLY WINDS ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy@w.c.s

Re: who's a cowboy??
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:31:02 pm »
May the force be with you  :D

If not then the solution to your hose problems is near?

johnny_h

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 09:36:59 pm »
it really is unblievable where that micro bore hose can get into !!! sends me nuts too
AUDI VIDE TACE

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 09:44:24 pm »
Mini bore is a bit wider so tends to get caught/snagged up on less. Still annoying just less often ;D

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 09:52:59 pm »
hose snagging is factored into the time it takes.....most importantly its still a lot safer than ladders.....so snagging annoying? yeah but you cant avoid it.......but if you can cowboy the hose then great.....gonna practice it....will report my findings when i can bothered. 8)

HIGH LEVEL WINDOW CLEANERS (scrimmy)

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:56:02 pm »
by the way.....great invention.......dont see how it would work on residential when your doing house after house......however on commercial work you can send the lad ahead and lay them at the angles.........might even test em out for you and compile my report on here ;)

trevor perry

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 10:07:17 pm »
has anybody seen my horse?

no but i think i stood in some of its sh-t  today and my hose got full of it to
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt