This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

twt

wfp letter
« on: January 09, 2008, 09:16:02 pm »
have been wfp for a few years now and never got round to changing certain parts of my round over to wfp i am now doing this a have got a new letter which i have adapted from other on this stite i would be gratefull of your opinions/suggestions

Dear Customer

Your windows have been cleaned today using a Water Fed Pole System. The system uses extendable poles which are used to brush the windows clean and purified water which rinses dirt from the windows and dries leaving them smear and streak free.

The biggest difference you will notice is that the windows are left wet to dry naturally to the same high standard as when cleaned by hand.

I am now using this system for a number of reasons:

HEALTH & SAFETY – Using a water fed pole I am able to clean windows from the safety of the ground reducing the risk of falls and injuries. Also New legislation now encourages window cleaners to use alternatives to ladders where ever possible.

IMPROVED SERVICE –I can now reach with ease previously inaccessible aspects of your property. Hard to reach windows above conservatory’s, skylights, etc…Also there is now no need to walk on roofs or rest ladders against your property which reduces the risk (although small) of any damage.

My aim is to continue to provide a high level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about this new way of cleaning or any other aspect of my services.

Thanks Philip.     

NWH

Re: wfp letter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 09:46:40 pm »
Phil i know you have all the best intensions but i just wouldn`t bother mate,if they happen to be in and there normally out when i clean if they say anything i will explain but other than that i just carry on.All this giving letters out business just encourages people to inspect every pane of glass in my experience,by just turning up and getting on with the job WFP will show the customer that you have confidence in the system,start trying to explain it and you`ll dig yourself a hole.I know it`s not easy but treat them like all the other WFP customers,i still trad a few but only the really good earners where WFP is not needed.

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 11:15:21 pm »
Phil i know you have all the best intensions but i just wouldn`t bother mate,if they happen to be in and there normally out when i clean if they say anything i will explain but other than that i just carry on.All this giving letters out business just encourages people to inspect every pane of glass in my experience,by just turning up and getting on with the job WFP will show the customer that you have confidence in the system,start trying to explain it and you`ll dig yourself a hole.I know it`s not easy but treat them like all the other WFP customers,i still trad a few but only the really good earners where WFP is not needed.
I agree with that aswell, why ask for trouble.
I never gave a letter and one went nuts (well her sons wife did) I got told I was making the windows wet  ::).

twt

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 12:08:46 pm »
thanks for the advise i had forgotten about this thread.

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 12:15:12 pm »
Hi philip
The only thing i would add is that you have been running the wfp system on other parts of your round for the past x months
this will give a sense of security to the few who are not sure
Andy