This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark dew

Re: Mortgage question.
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2007, 08:16:05 am »
so you know your customers that well you know that there all mortagage free? of course!! ::)

I to have a lot of wealthier rural customers but don't let that decieve you. just cause they live out in the sticks doesn't mean they are all that wealthy. i'm sure they have mortgages the same aqs any other customer!!

i'm alright jack. All my customers are rural and mostly mortgage free.

No i don't know for sure it's just a guestimation based on age and how long they've lived there.

nat

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2007, 09:04:31 am »
so you know your customers that well you know that there all mortagage free? of course!! ::)

I to have a lot of wealthier rural customers but don't let that decieve you. just cause they live out in the sticks doesn't mean they are all that wealthy. i'm sure they have mortgages the same aqs any other customer!!

i'm alright jack. All my customers are rural and mostly mortgage free.

No i don't know for sure it's just a guestimation based on age and how long they've lived there.

you know what they say about asumptions being the mother of all fu**up's ?  ;D

LSB

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2007, 11:44:21 am »
it can be very difficult ,
however the bigger deposit you can manage , the easier it should be !
i am moving into a new house next month ( after seperation ) , and i have had hassle and problems
organising a mortgage .
i was reccomended to a financial advisor who had arranged mortgages for some of my s/e friends ( not cheap) , but i have a mortgage offer , and touch wood a new house to look forward to .