This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

who works in Horsham -- post code is RH13
« on: November 19, 2007, 08:38:02 pm »
I need a window cleaner in Horsham -- post code is RH13

Who does this area if anyone ?

If you do let me know.

I have a customer waiting for a window cleaner, anyone area that not yet taken on www.windowwashers.co.uk

this customer is free for anyone that wants it.

Paul Coleman

Re: who works in Horsham -- post code is RH13
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 09:51:37 pm »

If you do let me know.

I have a customer waiting for a window cleaner, anyone area that not yet taken on www.windowwashers.co.uk

Well I work the Horsham area.  If it goes ahead as a regular service I'll gladly send a payment to you.  I am working in Horsham on Wednesday/Thursday this week and the next time around isn't until very early in the new year.  So if the customer wants it done urgently  the arrangements would need to happen very shortly.

email   info at scrim.co.uk
tel 08452 333444
mobile 07775 857762

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:12:14 pm »

If you do let me know.

Well I work the Horsham area.  If it goes ahead as a regular service I'll gladly send a payment to you.  I am working in Horsham on Wednesday/Thursday this week and the next time around isn't until very early in the new year.  So if the customer wants it done urgently  the arrangements would need to happen very shortly.

email   info at scrim.co.uk
tel 08452 333444
mobile 07775 857762
email me info@windowwashers.co.uk asap and I will get the details to you m8, did try to call but maybe a little late for you.

My direct number is 07788732 789
Ian

ronnie paton

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 10:45:00 pm »
Hi Ian just to update you that job you passed on decided to get a friend to do them  ??? was supposed to go tommorow and quote, never mind thanks again for your efforts :)

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 11:40:05 pm »
Hi Ian just to update you that job you passed on decided to get a friend to do them  ??? was supposed to go tommorow and quote, never mind thanks again for your efforts :)
Ronnie get that friend to call me, so he can get more work.

I have to lock this post now as this area has now been taken on www.windowwashers.co.uk

first come first served and only one cleaner per area.