Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

EasyClean

Re: Average House
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 04:25:48 pm »
It's quicker to rinse over a window with the brush on the glass then it is to rinse with the brush off the glass as you can pull the water down with the brush rather than waiting for it to run down with gravity.
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

williamx

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2007, 05:08:03 pm »
Soo..

to someone who is about to invest into the wfp setup... how long would that house take doing a proper job not slap dash... say without the conservatory roof being cleaned..

Thanks Dave

Dave

If you are new to wfp cleaning, the time to clean it will take a lot longer than it will do when you are experienced.

Cleaning houses can take various times.

It depends on a lot of factors.  For instance.

On 1st cleans it always takes longer because they are normally more dirtier than when you have cleaned them a few times, this also applies if you are transfering from a trad clean to a wfp clean, but this clean is not a long as a virgin clean.

When you clean a house the first time, you will take longer because of the lay-out of the house, you need to know if there are obsticles in the way, like plant pots, cars in the driveway, back gates locked, the hose is also a creature with a mind of its own, if its wants to gets snag on a brush or tree it will find a way of doing it.  Where to park your car/van, once you get to know a customers house the faster you will become.

You also need to have the right type of hose, if you use the garden type, you will find that its catches on every thing where as the microbore seems to be better and this can increase the your cleaning times.

Now you wanted to know how long this house would take, if it was me who has had 4 years experenced on wfp, on a 1st clean including the conservatory and with the window and frames very dirty, I would expect it to take me 30 to 40 minutes, and when it has been clean a few times I could bring this time down to 15 minutes, providing they are cleaned every 4 week to 6 weeks, any over a 6 weekly clean will take longer, so charge accordingly.

Price wise, for a 1st clean I would charge £30.00 and then £15.00 every 4 weeks, £18.00 every 6 weeks and £30.00 for anything over this.

NWH

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2007, 07:18:02 pm »
That job was completly rushed for the camera,i bet that when he finished and the camera stopped rolling he was bent over and out of breath.That job could be done in 10 -15 mins properly without running,and i wouldn`t do the roof every time included in the price that`s for sure.

TennetClean

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2007, 08:23:36 pm »
williamx is completely right

if this was my customer, I would not do the conservatory roof or the garage door.

It would take me about 15 minutes (going at normal working pace) and I would charge at least £15.

So if you had 4 houses like that close to one another, that would be about £60 an hour for work like that. 

£60 an hour!  Wow I love this job.  Its only when you see something like this it makes you think about what a great hourly rate you get with wfp.
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

roo

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2007, 08:36:14 pm »
air brushed window cleaning...i dont mean the quality either ;D

Ian_Giles

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 06:43:20 am »
Darn!
I missed this one when it first started, and now the video clip is gone so i can't comment!!
How frustrating!!!!! :-\

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

eddie d

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 10:36:35 am »
i thought the vid was good as an advertising tool .

what do you want .dirty clothes ,dirty van ,dirty windows ,fAg hanging out of mouth.

obviously it takes a lot more effort .amd good results come with experience ,but it showed wfp in a good light.

NWH

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 04:50:39 pm »
As clear vision said those window`s i`m sure cleaned before filming,but i`ve done houses like that on a regular clean and the results have been spot on,when cleaning like that you need to have more water at the brushhead,cleaning like that with a low flow rate then the result would be different but with a good flow of water shouldn`t be a problem.

davids3511

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2007, 04:56:41 pm »
With a high flow rate how do you prevent it splashing on the sofit and dripping after you have left?

NWH

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2007, 05:03:24 pm »
I wouldn`t go as high as him on the frame only on the first clean when i took my time,he could afford to go up and over all the plastic because he more then likley cleaned them in the morning before filming so it was all clean already,turn the flow up to about 11 on the varistream and put on a mono brush and you can clean like that and get results.Try on your house or family-freinds and see for yourself,try it a month after the previous clean.

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2007, 08:00:22 pm »
Darn!
I missed this one when it first started, and now the video clip is gone so i can't comment!!
How frustrating!!!!! :-\

Ian

The original video showed Ionics rushing a house as fast as could just about be managed, but clumsily, whereas this new one shows them going much slower and being much more careful.
I miss the old one, because I wanted to compare if I am now faster than him. Has anybody got a saved copy of the old one they could post on this forum for all to compare??

NWH

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2007, 10:28:14 pm »
Look on youtube.