Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Where can i buy a new pump for my diamondback.
« on: June 20, 2007, 06:13:34 pm »
I purchased a secondhand ninja diamondback  off ebay a few weeks ago, and after 2 minutes of use the pump has gone dead .Ive opened it up , and checked all the wires ,the seem fine. Not bad for 500 quid,What a mug. Where can i buy a new pump. Its a shurflo i35 psi.

*paul_moss

Re: Where can i buy a new pump for my diamondback.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 07:32:08 pm »
Woodbridge sell them for £99.
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 10:26:23 pm »
Thanks paul ,where are they based and do they have a web site.steve.

*paul_moss

Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

the red carpet

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 10:38:09 pm »
Ashbys "go direct" that way if theres a problem its a Ashbys pump in a Ashbys machine so who do you blame Ashbys.

And who fixes it Ashbys.

Otherwise you end up with Woodbridge telling you that the machine you got of ebay has dodgy wiring and is causing the pump to blow.

And Ashbys telling you that you should have used original parts and the cant be held responsible for any dodgy parts you have sourced.

The difference isnt gonna be more than £50, one room and its payed for, and it should last months if not years.

stuart_clark

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 11:20:57 pm »
I got a 135psi from woodbridge on tuesday of this week £86.00 plus vat and poistage

stuart_clark

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 11:28:48 pm »
I have four Ninjas and I never buy spare parts from ashbys! why ? cos they are 35% more expensive than woodbrige they dont give anywhere as near good service as woodbridge and they expect payment before they send anything out to you. on the other hand woodbridge give me 30 days and are exectionaly helpfull and always guarantee next day delivery! the first Ninja I bought from ashbys some ten years ago broke down on a job the day after it was serviced from them I think I payed about £150 inc postage to keep up the warantee !!

*paul_moss

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 11:39:55 pm »
It does not matter were you buy the pump as it is a Shurlo. Just gt your best price. ;)
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk