This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sdbrooks99@hotmail

insurance
« on: June 19, 2007, 09:00:42 pm »
can anyone help..!
im setting up a domestic cleaning agency, whereby the cleaners work self employed.
Im struggling to find an insurance company  to cover my business and I am confused about what cover I should be having. A lot of the companies I've seen are promoting their insurance as a key uniqe selling point.
can any one advise me Im concerned that I may not take out the correct protection..

sohoit

Re: insurance
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 09:26:31 am »
can anyone help..!
im setting up a domestic cleaning agency, whereby the cleaners work self employed.
Im struggling to find an insurance company  to cover my business and I am confused about what cover I should be having. A lot of the companies I've seen are promoting their insurance as a key uniqe selling point.
can any one advise me Im concerned that I may not take out the correct protection..
I would recommend talking to a good insurance broker - they should be able to demystify the whole insurance requirements problem for you.  My broker has advised both me and my partner on what insurances to take out and why for our two businesses.
Regards
Jayson
----------------------------------
Computer Cleaning
IT Consultancy
Web Design & Hosting
Portable Appliance Testing
www.soho-it-solutions.co.uk

dg-cleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 10:58:14 am »
who did u go with soho?we use a.w.c as our broker they got us finsure insurance but my dad reckons I could have got it cheaper going straight to the insurance company.

sohoit

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 11:01:59 am »
Hi we use BIB Insurance [broker] in Darlington.  One of my policies is with Finsure too mind.
Regards
Jayson
Computer Cleaning
IT Consultancy
Web Design & Hosting
Portable Appliance Testing
www.soho-it-solutions.co.uk

Simply Business

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 12:01:11 pm »
Hi There,

Have you tried Simply Buisness, the  insurance broker? Please call us on 0333 014 6683 where one of our many trained consultants will be there to help or alternatively visit our site http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/ to find out more!

Thanks,
Simply Business
The UK's favourite business insurance broker  http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/insurance/