This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MJCleaning

Invoices
« on: September 24, 2004, 06:48:59 pm »
Just got new new PC and it has no software for invoices. I used to work from Lotus 123 on old PC , but it is not transferrable.
Does anyone have a good setup for invoices that they suggest?. ( not pen & paper. Thanks!)

Re: Invoices
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 10:17:34 pm »
Buy george excellent software you wont need anything else

simonb

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 11:23:25 pm »
Set one up on a word document.
Make as many copies as you have customers
Add names description of job price
Save under name of customer in a separate invoice file

poleman

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 12:21:48 am »
Just got new new PC and it has no software for invoices. I used to work from Lotus 123 on old PC , but it is not transferrable.
Does anyone have a good setup for invoices that they suggest?. ( not pen & paper. Thanks!)

Hi MJcleaning

If you have not found one, than give me a email adderss, I have a temple in word format that you can use VERY GOOD ;)

Andy

simonb

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 10:27:23 am »
Andy can u post it here. My anti virus software chews up atachments and spits em out.
Ps U must have the biggest business card in the UK if U put all that stuff on it probably no room for your name even!

poleman

Re: Invoices New
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 04:45:57 pm »
MJcleaning

sent you a copy by email ;)

Sorry simonb BUT can not post it on here, is best in word format you can set your setting regarding attachments as I had that same problem, also you could ask Justin Ruggles host it on line so that you can download it and save it from there (hope you dont mind Justin)

Andy

PS YES it a lot to have business card but getting new ones so will have to make my mind up which ones to use ;)