This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Craig_Mawlam

New Ionic Product for Windex
« on: September 20, 2004, 08:19:21 pm »
Ionic are pleased to announce a new product to be launched at the Windex Show Oct 8-9 2004. The necessary patents and registrations for the design are now complete for the Reach & Wash alternative to the 50ltr trolley systems for domestic window cleaning, but it’s not a trolley!

We’ve looked carefully at the manual handling issues regarding the lifting of heavy trolley’s as well as the short working time available from just 50 ltrs capacity. The NEW product from Ionic Systems will change the way that Window Cleaners regard WFP use for residential work. Speeding up the work with the minimum of set up time and maximum working time from a 100 ltr delivery system that comes complete with its own water treatment for on-site filling when necessary. A complete system which includes a 300gpd RO, TDS monitor, Waterfed Pole, Hoses, “no-lift” quality stainless steel 100 ltr delivery system with variable flow pump will set you back less than £1,500 + vat and finance can be arranged.

If you want to see it you’ll have to wait for the show when you’ll also be able to try our new double trim residential brushes and see the other enhancements in our 2005 range of Reach & Wash Systems.

Kind regards

Craig Mawlam

Philip Hanson

Re: New Ionic Product for Windex
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 08:38:36 pm »
no-lift” quality stainless steel 100 ltr delivery system with variable flow pump

Sounds good.  Especially if it will save my aching back.

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 08:42:14 pm »
PS, Forgot to say no van or trailer required, this is for the window cleaner who uses his car.

Craig

premier window cleaners

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 08:59:35 pm »
hi craig

when will the new brush head be available @ castleford?

are you coming up north next year doing bwca training, im on hols nov 3rd when youre in sheffield.

thanks
jonathan liddle

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 09:03:42 pm »
Hi Jonathon,

New brush should be at Castleford depot within 2 weeks, we plan a series of WFP courses at different UK venues throughout 2005. I'll update the website with the first four months worth before the end of 2004.

Kind regards
Craig

Gordon_Taylor

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 11:23:50 pm »
The £1500+ vat price tag is that complete with everything that you need or is there other equipment that has to be purchase to get going.

Many Thanks

Gordon Taylor
Quality is doing it right, even when no-one is looking.

Gordon_Taylor

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 10:30:15 am »
Just one other thing could someone please tell me where the show is being held.

Mabny thanks

Gordon Taylor
Quality is doing it right, even when no-one is looking.

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2004, 11:00:14 am »
Gordon,

Thats the price for the complete set up ready to go. for details of the Windex show visit http://www.windex.co.uk

Rgds
Craig

CS_Win

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2004, 04:07:32 pm »
Didnt see it there! you didnt seem to have to many staff to talk to either,bit disapointed........ahhh!
Chris

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2004, 06:19:37 pm »
Thre where three of us on hand at the show, however between delivering seminars and the pole display area behind the Unger stand we where a little stretched at times, sorry.

Craig

empire_cleaning

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2004, 10:58:57 pm »
I was at windex.... didn't see any trolly system  :(

Philip Hanson

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2004, 11:11:02 pm »
I saw it, it's not a trolley.  It fits on the tow hitch of a vehicle (even a car) holds 100 Litres.  Doesnt take up the boot with water containers.

I took some pictures, i'll post them when they are developed.

-Philip

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

Glen

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2004, 11:40:15 pm »
What are the minimum vehicle requirements for this system? I have a 1.5 Diesel Corsa.

Philip Hanson

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2004, 11:50:37 pm »
As long as it has a payload weight in excess of about 130kg you'll handle it.  (thats about the weight of 2 large men)  A corsa will do that no problem.

You must have a towbar attached, it fixes onto it by means of rather a clever stainless steel bracket.  (but does not touch the floor) Its easy to remove at night.

Put your RO water in the tank, and it has a built in DI cell on top.  It plugs in directly to the vehicle's electrics.

I have actually considered selling my van and getting one for the car instead.  I used to use my car for WC but it was getting wrecked with all the cannisters and stuff being dragged in and out of the boot.  I wish I'd known this thing was going to come along.

-Philip

PS it doesnt look cobbled together either like some fred-in-a-shed stuff thats around

John Lawton

tom_currie

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2004, 02:37:26 am »
so it is realy 100 litre trailer, you can unhook and take to site/ house.
philip if you have a van surely a backward step to go back to car,as surely you must have about 300 litre capacity with van.

Philip Hanson

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2004, 01:52:21 pm »
No, it is not a trailer at all.  No part of it touches the ground, it has no wheels, and you do not remove it from the vehicle while working.

The idea is, that you run the hoses from it exactly like you would from a van system.  Being mounted on a car it would be easier to manouvre into driveways and in streets etc.

Yes the van has more capacity, but the extra cost of running another vehicle is close.

-Philip

John Lawton

tom_currie

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2004, 04:18:23 pm »
philip by your discription not for me and cant see benifit when it comes to upgradeing and 100 litre capacity also very limited

matt

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2004, 11:55:32 pm »
any pics of this about ?? ??

wouldnt mine a look at it

will pure02 be doing a cheaper version ?? ??

will carl have 1 at pure02 for me to look at

Philip Hanson

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2004, 12:00:49 am »
I have some pictures that are being developed at the moment.

I will be doing a review for PWC, where I'll actually be trying it out (if Ionic will permit me) (That'll probably be in Issue No.2)

-Philip

John Lawton

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2004, 09:57:32 am »
The System is called a hitch tank (trade marked), not a trailer or a trolley but a 100 litre tank in a Stainless steel chassis which can be fitted on the tow hitch of a car, it comes complete with 12 volt pump that connects to car electrics for power.

It has a 30" colour change resin filter for polishing the water on the way out, for £1500.00 + vat you can be set up with hitch tank point of use reverse osmoses unit and 1000 litre static tank and also a 12ft residential pole.

This is a great starter system in our new pro-mo (professional mobile)range, as your business grows and you require bigger tank systems i.e. 300 litre or 650 litre truckmount or trailer systems Ionic will be happy to buy back hitch tanks as a part of upgrade package rather than have redundant equipment.

for further details please mail reuben@ionicsystems.com