This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LT

wheelie bin cleanining equipment
« on: October 09, 2003, 11:30:30 am »
Can anyone anywhere supply information on where to obtain equipment for cleaning wheelie bins (I don't want a franchise nor info on starting a business - just equipment manufacturers/suppliers/distributors)

Regards,

LT

stevegunn

Re: wheelie bin cleanining equipment
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2003, 11:57:32 am »
I'll try and dig something out I looked at all the franchises eventually decided to go with a company in Ipswich what a mistake 2 month delay in getting the unit pressure washer packed in day one after cleaning 25 bins, 3 months later pressure washer still not working properly brackets started to break not at all happy with unit.Contacted the company and after alot of arguments eventually gave the unit back only losing a minimal amount of money I was very lucky in that respect.Try this one for starters   http://www.abmcleaning.co.uk/
Wrightway services 01159320788

james44

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 11:44:36 pm »
when you buy a franchise you already have a customer base to get your buisness up and running how do they get the customers for you before your buisness starts   anyone!

stevegunn

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 02:36:25 am »
Depends which franchise you go for vip send a team of canvassers in for 3-4 days and get as many customers as they can in that period after that timescale you get charged if you want the canvassers to stay longer

james44

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 02:59:49 am »
thanks steve very helpful.

james44

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 03:10:30 am »
steve     i have some equipment i bought  6 months ago ie! pressure washer generator  water tank  would i just need a water recycling system  to start wheelie bin cleaning,  what cleaning chemicals would i need. where to get a water recycling system.

stevegunn

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 09:59:12 pm »
steve     i have some equipment i bought  6 months ago ie! pressure washer generator  water tank  would i just need a water recycling system  to start wheelie bin cleaning,  what cleaning chemicals would i need. where to get a water recycling system.

Sorry can't help you there the cleaning unit i had just filtered the water through a couple of filters so we were cleaning bins with dirty water that's one of the reasons we we gave the unit back.Try greencleen.com they have a recycling system.

james44

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 11:37:31 pm »
cheers steve !  oh and sorry to be a pest when you took out your franchise did you get a operators manual and was it any good.                                                       ps.( tried greenclean web site up for sale do you have a phone number) .

stevegunn

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 11:59:09 pm »
cheers steve !  oh and sorry to be a pest when you took out your franchise did you get a operators manual and was it any good.

No the manual was very poor but some i've read are really good.The deal i got involved in was very poor alarm bells should have rang when we ordered the unit in January and i was promised it would be ready in three weeks three months later the unit arrived one month later they got it back

The Great One

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2003, 12:18:09 am »
Try

www.ospreycleaning.co.uk

They are in worthing (west sussex)

Regards

Martin 8)